Ladies would you cater to your man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going into a marriage to become the dutiful, meek-willed wife. I’m going to marry someone because of mutual love, respect and the desire to spend quality time together for the rest of our lives. Your husband becomes your best friend, your companion for life, not a doll for you to “cater” to.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I’m not going into a marriage to become the dutiful, meek-willed wife. I’m going to marry someone because of mutual love, respect and the desire to spend quality time together for the rest of our lives. Your husband becomes your best friend, your companion for life, not a doll for you to “cater” to.

That is a western feminism talk eedo don't be fooled.

I bet you will role-play as the queen of punt for your husband:drakelaugh:

TooMacaan

VIP
Ermm...
1507735406357.gif

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
if i cant even cook basic baaris or baasto how on earth can i cater to a stranger?

Huh, who is talking about a stranger ? you call your husband a stranger, what a strange thing to say.

The man who will share your bed and sheets while breathing his fart is a stranger ?

:drakelaugh::dead:

if i cant even cook basic baaris or baasto how on earth can i cater to a stranger?

@sigmund

Share with him your baked beans. I love baked beans when camping.

@Mercury

Don’t ask @Lum and @kaluumayste because they’re modern Salafis where a woman isn’t more than a doormat like their Saudi heroes who indoctrinated them with their culture, but fail to mention that their prophet did help his wives with the home chores and encouraged Muslim men to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts