Ladies, would you allow a 2nd wife? Men, do you want more than 1?

2nd wife?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a muslim you literally cannot do that,stop being emotional and focus on your priorities which are your kids.
First of all I don't have kids :drakewtf:and hypothetically speaking if he gets a second wife I will divorce his ass, because he broke a contract which I had set out before we got married

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I think that's because they're looking out for their mother.

Instead of spending their golden years together sipping shaah iyo heel on their veranda, these old men want to go back home to marry a miskiin young girl, to prove they still got it. It's quite vile.
Most mothers would rather spend time with their kids,bumping from house to house chilling and having shah with the gyaldem.Rather than living the same old housewife life with your odey.

Most mothers would rather spend time with their kids,bumping from house to house chilling and having shah with the gyaldem.Rather than living the same old housewife life with your odey.

Children don't stay children. They grow up and make their own lives. Why even get married if you're not spending time together? Waa yaab.

The opposite set up is far more common
1st wife is housewife, second is career woman.
Seriously? That sounds so interesting. I wonder what the rationale is behind that for everyone involved. You'd think a career woman would be more likely to be independent than a second wife judging from all these answers from posters.

article poly.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts