Ladies, would you allow a 2nd wife? Men, do you want more than 1?

2nd wife?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:farmajoyaab:Apparently "rubbing one of" (??) didn't provide your mind with enough clarity. :mahubowtf:
@YoungFarah pls sort this little boy out and enlighten him on the ways & benefits of NoFap.
Nofap is extremely hard.I don't think i can do it more than three months if i'm going to be honest with you. The urge is unbelievable when you reach to three months mark. By then my ***** will be outstandingly big and plump, and my groin area will feel much heavier.:mjcry:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Nofap is extremely hard.I don't think i can do it more than three months if i'm going to be honest with you. The urge is unbelievable when you reach to three months mark. By then my ***** will be outstandingly big and plump, and my groin area will feel much heavier.:mjcry:
What's your longest streak? And isn't big and plump what you want or you want small and skinny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I can't have more than one wife. I would rather divorce and remarry than have two wives. Can't handle the stress and wouldn't want to put her through that anyways.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I honestly won't give a shit if she leaves or not.
I will divorce her and tell her she can always come back. 99% of the time these naago come back crawling

Let's be real guys, no Halimo born and raised in the west is gonna agree to being in a polygomous marriage, unless she is a hardcore salafi but even then..

Options are pretty much restricted to middle East and Somalia if you trying to increase that wife count..

Anyways settling down itself leaves you in a dilemma, every single day you meet a new gorgeous Halimo willing to settle down with you asap.

God bless those heavily skewed ratios in our favour :banderas:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@Adolf-Hitler No, but I'm a vicarious learner. I observe, (and sometimes read "male forums"-- red pill/PUA stuff). Male nature, when it comes to s-x, is a truly disgusting and pathetic thing.

Got any disgusting and pathetic observations about female nature? Or is the female sex perfect? :mjpls:

Akhas, how can u allow ur husband to sleep with another women. :kodaksmiley:
I will divorce his ass if he ever tried that bs with me, and then i will report him to the relavent authorities. And finally i will chope his balls off so he wont be able to have kids in the future.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
im a male and I don't really care,that doesn't mean im not open to it,if it happens it happens.Im not going to actively search for a polygamous marriage but if its my destiny why not,m

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Akhas, how can u allow ur husband to sleep with another women. :kodaksmiley:
I will divorce his ass if he ever tried that bs with me, and then i will report him to the relavent authorities. And finally i will chope his balls off so he wont be able to have kids in the future.
If you're a muslim you literally cannot do that,stop being emotional and focus on your priorities which are your kids.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If my dad goes back home and marries a second wife,i will support him and if need be support his future kids(my half siblings) financially.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The people who have cuqdad against their old man from leaving when they themselves are grown ass niggas legit annoy me,listen your father (supposedly,not all) took care of you all these years, working hard so that you can get an education,the least you can do is support him as he seeks to make the most of the last years of his life

The people who have cuqdad against their old man from leaving when they themselves are grown ass niggas legit annoy me,listen your father (supposedly,not all) took care of you all these years, working hard so that you can get an education,the least you can do is support him as he seeks to make the most of the last years of his life

I don't think this thread is about that.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't think this thread is about that.
yh but most men,venture out to have a second wife when theyre old,this thread is about second wives after all,im just mentioning a common occurrence of kids being mad at their fathers for getting a second wife.Its relevant to the topic

yh but most men,venture out to have a second wife when theyre old,this thread is about second wives after all,im just mentioning a common occurrence of kids being mad at their fathers for getting a second wife.Its relevant to the topic

When they're old they should be looking forward to spending time with their grandkids, and not bringing more children into this world, because they won't even live long enough to take care of them and see them grow.

Those kids have a right to feel mad just like you have the right to support your father if he did that. And I don't see the relevance really, because it's about whether you'd take a 2nd wife not about how your nonexistent offspring would feel about it.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
When they're old they should be looking forward to spending time with their grandkids, and not bringing more children into this world, because they won't even live long enough to take care of them and see them grow.

Those kids have a right to feel mad just like you have the right to support your father if he did that. And I don't see the relevance really, because it's about whether you'd take a 2nd wife not about how your nonexistent offspring would feel about it.
its not the young kids getting mad,its the grown ass kids from the previous marriage that the father spent his whole life looking after

its not the young kids getting mad,its the grown ass kids from the previous marriage that the father spent his whole life looking after

I think that's because they're looking out for their mother.

Instead of spending their golden years together sipping shaah iyo heel on their veranda, these old men want to go back home to marry a miskiin young girl, to prove they still got it. It's quite vile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending