Ladies would you accept?

Would you accept

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
I will never understand this weird fetish...borderline mental illness tbh.

Attachments

• 1617285287205.jpg
    1617285287205.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 150
@Lostbox let me flip the script on you famo

So here's the scenario, you meet this MASHALLAH Halimo, a pure dime! Drop dead gorgeous, beautiful inside and out, charming, witty. You get along wonderfully with her family, her hoyo who's 60+ years old looks more like her older sister than mother, so you know she's gonna age gracefully too. Your family loves her too, everything is perfect.

You think it's safe time to inform her of your deviant desires towards feet :mjlol:
she cuts you off, and tells you there's something you gotta know about her.

and she shows you this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what do now? :sass2:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

So here's the scenario, you meet this MASHALLAH Halimo, a pure dime! Drop dead gorgeous, beautiful inside and out, charming, witty. You get along wonderfully with her family, her hoyo who's 60+ years old looks more like her older sister than mother, so you know she's gonna age gracefully too. Your family loves her too, everything is perfect.

You think it's safe time to inform her of your deviant desires towards feet :mjlol:

and she shows you this

and she shows you this

im suckling on them like they my mommas breasts tf else u think imma be doing

Yes. Double the money and now I know he’s a fellow creep. The only requirement is that if he likes my feet and we get married, he must also indulge in my fetishes :shaq:

jiini

undercover amhara in the zoo
You meet Mr.perfect and you have great chemistry. His also attractive, great personality, wealthy, his is on the same terms with on about family, finance blah blah blah

But his willing to double your Mehr to see your feet. Would you do it?

:stevej:
Am I supposed to find something wrong with this? This is perfectly fine to me:dabcasar:

and she shows you this

Time to do some chopping:

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts