Ladies with Androgenic Alopecia

Have any of you ladies dealt with this? How do you manage it? A doctor wants to give me Spironolactone, but are there any other options?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Have any of you ladies dealt with this? How do you manage it? A doctor wants to give me Spironolactone, but are there any other options?
Try posting this on r/Somalia. You will probably get more responses from Somali women

You don't have androgenic alopecia women can't get it. Androgenic alopecia is when Testosterone is converted into DHT which attacks hair follicles. You may have Vitamin D deficiency as majority of Somali women are. This causes hairloss in majority of women. Your doctor shouldn't have given you Spironolactone as it's a hormonal drug.

You don't have androgenic alopecia women can't get it. Androgenic alopecia is when Testosterone is converted into DHT which attacks hair follicles. You may have Vitamin D deficiency as majority of Somali women are. This causes hairloss in majority of women. Your doctor shouldn't have given you Spironolactone as it's a hormonal drug.
bro my doctor (dermatologist ) a white trans lady she’s hasidπŸ’€πŸ’€ i’m going to see a new doctor

female pattern baldness is a thing brother…some women have high testosterone idk why tho i don’t have symptoms ppl like that would have like irregular periods and fat…but my doctors are useless

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

r u a tom boy?