Ladies, What Will you put in your personal Nikkah contract

Waan qoslay no man will ever accept that you will be 50 years old with no kids with bare cats in your yard
Naa someone definitely will. There are a lot of guys who trick and simps out there. Well that all hinges on if she looks good enough tho because the kind of guys willing to accept those kind of conditions tend to only be after looks but I'm sure she knows that already. The more transactional marriage become the less barakah because then it become tik for tak and then that whole nonsense of "what do you bring to the table" starts which is dumb but it's what happens when you make a bunch of demands on both sides you sap away the whole purpose of marriage which is to be each others peace and not a pain.
(I'm not saying Qeelbax won't be a source of peace for her husband)
But for the right guy I feel she definitely won't make all of these demands if it means losing him or maybe she will who knows 🤷‍♂️

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Will you tell the guys you speak to that you incline that way?
Yeah 100% i want them to know what they r getting themselves into. but since many men wouldn’t like this arrangement bcs they would want s*x which i cant give to them & there is really nothing in for them. So I gotta find a gay dude but we will both feel inclined to cheat on the others so it is a really sticky dilemma.

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
5th one should be used more, I see plenty of Somali women who are practically held hostage by their partner because of the difficulty of initiating a divorce. Having the husband delegate such right to you really equalizes power in a relationship

You got W conditions i can already tell you’re a bad ass smart woman.

Hopefully you’ll get a good and understanding partner 💪🏾

Yaraye

VIP
That’s too much. If he cheats and gives me an std, I’ll bleed him dry and charge him with sexual assault
:salute:
that ain't too much. i ain't have my life played with. You can die from STDs :kendrickcry: that ain't a sexual assault charge, its a murder charge! :mahubowtf:

Yeah 100% i want them to know what they r getting themselves into. but since many men wouldn’t like this arrangement bcs they would want s*x which i cant give to them & there is really nothing in for them. So I gotta find a gay dude but we will both feel inclined to cheat on the others so it is a really sticky dilemma.
Hmm true I guess what could work out is a guy who has a low sex drive. Sort through divorced men. If a guy is marrying more then one then that definitely means he must have a high one but a guy who has been divorced could have divorced because he didn't match his wife's drive

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Hmm true I guess what could work out is a guy who has a low sex drive. Sort through divorced men. If a guy is marrying more then one then that definitely means he must have a high one but a guy who has been divorced could have divorced because he didn't match his wife's drive
These men r literally rare to come across even 60 yrs old men have a high sex drive besides he will still want something & i am not doing shi. So i will just have to stay single for life & just fight these desires since i cant find another solution.

@Barni

Im curios but how are you attracted to girls when you are one yourself? Do you feel like a man trapped in a womans body or do you wish to be dominated by another woman.. I never understood how these gay attraction stuff works, sorry for my ignorance :noneck:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
@Barni

Im curios but how are you attracted to girls when you are one yourself? Do you feel like a man trapped in a womans body or do you wish to be dominated by another woman.. I never understood how these gay attraction stuff works, sorry for my ignorance :noneck:
I don’t know i just always found myself emotionally & s*xually attracted to women, although i can find some men attractive the idea of kissing them or having s*x with them makes me sick. Also I am happy being a woman, when i used to be in relationships with other woman there wasn’t a dynamic were one of us was the “man”. That might be the case for some gay men or women were they act like the opposite gender but me personally i am relatively feminine with an occasional androgynous side. But my family however do blame my khanisnimo on my dad, although I don’t really see it but he might have played apart. Some ppl develop homosexuality later in life whilst other r genuinely born gay.

I don’t know i just always found myself emotionally & s*xually attracted to women, although i can find some men attractive the idea of kissing them or having s*x with them makes me sick. Also I am happy being a woman, when i used to be in relationships with other woman there wasn’t a dynamic were one of us was the “man”. That might be the case for some gay men or women were they act like the opposite gender but me personally i am relatively feminine with an occasional androgynous side. But my family however do blame my khanisnimo on my dad, although I don’t really see it but he might have played apart. Some ppl develop homosexuality later in life whilst other r genuinely born gay.
I always assumed in gay couples there's always one who's the dominant while the is the feminine or "woman" in the relationship..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending