Ladies what do you prefer

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
A dad bod? Really? You can have that as a middle-aged man but in your 20s?? Don’t even have to have a 6 pack. Somewhere in between would be fine

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
6 pack.

Skinny men come second, we see them as neutral. Dadbods are the equivalant of chubby or fat girls, so not as attractive.
What about skinny men with six packs:mjlol:

Do you mean skinny men with their ribs poking out:pachah1::russ:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Dad bod kullaha, n.... don‘t make me swear. The one who said she likes her dad?
1593290380097.gif

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Most of these girls are talking about bodies but don't think how much that person makes.

You need good combos.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
They’re lying. I swear women are funny bring a guy with 6 pack beside a fat guy they’ll choose the 6 pack any day
Trust me, as a built guy, you will only get admired by other guys. I get more unsolicited compliments from men than women. Bodybuilding became a hobby for me at this stage so I just stick by it, the most they do is feel your muscles like some sort of a toy but that's it.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Trust me, as a built guy, you will only get admired by other guys. I get more unsolicited compliments from men than women. Bodybuilding became a hobby for me at this stage so I just stick by it, the most they do is feel your muscles like some sort of a toy but that's it.
There’s a difference between being built and looking athletic, looking athletic like a sprinter, footballer etc is what they prefer over extremely muscular, dad bod, fat etc.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
There’s a difference between being built and looking athletic, looking athletic like a sprinter, footballer etc is what they prefer over extremely muscular, dad bod, fat etc.
Oh I'm lean, not one of them freaks you see in them bodybuilding competitions. I train BJJ and play a shit tonne of football (soccer).

None of you guys are envisioning what these girls are envisioning when they say they prefer a dadbod. A dadbod is that balance between a fat beer gut and chiseled six-packs. The look of a middle aged dude who used to be chiseled asf in his 20s but after crossing over into his 30s has gained some weight. What they mean is something like this:
credit-mega-agency-momoa-1562859381.jpeg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@Destiny and @Jacki are the only ones staying truthful here lol. I don't think most girls will choose a dad bod over a six pack.

The girls are just saying dad bod so they don't seem like they're fat shaming. The two I mentioned are one of my better liked users on this thread, they're misogynists, but women. If that makes sense. It's funny how inconsiderately truthful they are :icon lol:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
None of you guys are envisioning what these girls are envisioning when they say they prefer a dadbod. A dadbod is that balance between a fat beer gut and chiseled six-packs. The look of a middle aged dude who used to be chiseled asf in his 20s but after crossing over into his 30s has gained some weight. What they mean is something like this: View attachment 128551
That's not at all what they mean by dad bod, don't kid yourself. That guy looks muscular with just a layer of fat. At any moment he can she the fat and you'd see the chisled 6 pack

That's not at all what they mean by dad bod, don't kid yourself. That guy looks muscular with just a layer of fat. At any moment he can she the fat and you'd see the chisled 6 pack

Maybe. Especially with the ones describing men with dadbods as "cuddly creatures nice for sleeping on". But Jason sure is what many women envision they think dadbod. Even one of the descriptions of what a dadbod is on the Urban Dictionary could be used to describe Jason.