Ladies what do we think of western somali men going back home to marry a younger second wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I am not a fan of polygyny but I think older Somali men marrying young women back home is uniquely disgusting. Most of these relationships consist of much older western men marrying very young women which is creepy/noncey. I feel like the power dynamics of these relationships arent balanced and very heavily favour the man. Lets not forget that he is probably lying to his first family and sees his second wife twice a year.

Personally I am not a fan of polygyny but I think older Somali men marrying young women back home is uniquely disgusting. Most of these relationships consist of much older western men marrying very young women which is creepy/noncey. I feel like the power dynamics of these relationships arent balanced and very heavily favour the man. Lets not forget that he is probably lying to his first family and sees his second wife twice a year.
Exactly sis as he is taking some young farax's wife and lying to your wives is haram

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Boring and repetitive topic. People need to create something NEW.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
She is right though no odays leaving their families to ruin a young girl's hopes and dreams of marriage/ictiraf to west
"Ruin young girl's hopes"?! Are you for real bro?! Those girls are thirsty for Western Faraax and would sell their whole family to suck his cock hoping he'd issue that marriage Visa.

"Ruin young girl's hopes"?! Are you for real bro?! Those girls are thirsty for Western Faraax and would sell their whole family to suck his cock hoping he'd issue that marriage Visa.
Careful about the way you say it here as warnings are being given out and yeah but not the kenya/ethiopia onez but hargeisa highly likely

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Careful about the way you say it here as warnings are being given out and yeah but not the kenya/ethiopia onez but hargeisa highly likely
Are you an admin?! You don't have the admin tag but I feel like you're one of the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending