Ladies, what are your views on sleeping naked?

I recently found out that sleeping naked is actually not that common. I for sure can’t sleep with clothes on. I feel trapped. How about you ladies? Do you feel weird if you sleep naked or not?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have sleeped naked a few times in my life and it's the best feeling ever, my sleep is so good , I feel like I'm in heaven, I don't wake up during the night too and I am energetic through out the day.

But it just makes it easier for rapists to rape you if they break in to your home.

Last edited:
I have sleeped nake a few times in my life and it's the best feeling ever, my sleep is so good , I feel like I'm in heaven, I don't wake up during the too and I am energetic through out the day.

But it just makes it easier for rapists to rape you of they break in to your home.
It’s true I feel absolutely the best when I wake up. And ever since I started doing that I feel more in love with my body. I feel like it kind boosts your self esteem.

I recently found out that sleeping naked is actually not that common. I for sure can’t sleep with clothes on. I feel trapped. How about you ladies? Do you feel weird if you sleep naked or not?
STOP IT, you're getting all the 13 year old lurkers pp hard.

I saw a post on Twitter about how Xalimos be feeling like a burrito when they sleep in a baati. LMAO especially the caked up ones :diddyass:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Lamiis tell me more about this sweet phenomenon. Don't cut me off at the middle.

You know burritos are packed to the brim with filling and the tortilla is wrapped tight. When some sleep in a baati it gets tangled and gets really tight in the creases of your body.
Bruh:mjlol:, make it an meaning in the urban dictionary, and call it "the baati wrap" or "the baati chapati" or "the baati burrito:

You know burritos are packed to the brim with filling and the tortilla is wrapped tight. When some sleep in a baati it gets tangled and gets really tight in the creases of your body.
Aha weird analogy. I don’t know who would sleep in a tight baati

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
tenor-1.gif

Trending