LADIES ..watch this crime documentary and count your blessings that your mother-in-law is Somali and not a UK-Punjabi

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

she literally tricked her daughter in-law to come with her to India for a family wedding and killed her because she wanted a divorce from her son.

I knew an uber driver who once ed about his wife divorcing him and turning the kids against him. He calmly told me "Oh, don't vorry. I vill kill her back in Sri Lanka." Mofo had a big ass smile on his face. :williamswtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I knew an uber driver who once *****ed about his wife divorcing him and turning the kids against him. He calmly told me "Oh, don't vorry. I vill kill her back in Sri Lanka." Mofo had a big ass smile on his face. :williamswtf:

:damn: :drakekidding: :deadmanny: :krs:

The mother in laws are the worst. Misery loves company because they went thru the same crap. The woman moves in with them and she is a maid and servant to her husbands entire family, which allows the MIL to relax. Weird culture.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The mother in laws are the worst. Misery loves company because they went thru the same crap. The woman moves in with them and she is a maid and servant to her husbands entire family, which allows the MIL to relax. Weird culture.

I can see a mother in law disliking you a lot. You have a tendency to disparage people with no merit.

she literally tricked her daughter in-law to come with her to India for a family wedding and killed her because she wanted a divorce from her son.
I’m glad I’m marrying a Somali man. When his parents praises you for doing small things Lmaoo.
And practically his siblings help me too lol.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
This sort of murders tends to happen among Indians, Pakistanis, Afghans, Iranians and Kurds. It has something to do with Indo-Iranic culture and transcends religions. Islam gets bad for that.

AbdiGeedi

A quote from the documentary:

"There is no honor in honor killing."

The "surviving" daughter-in-law seems to have divorced, but there was no word about her ex being or not being an accomplice to the murder perpetrated by his mother and brother.

Rest in peace, Surjit.

AbdiGeedi

Just finished watching the second documentary about the honor killing of Banaz by her own father, uncle and three male cousins. What a tragic story.

1. British police is a joke. She went to them 5 times filing complaints. After the first attempted murder by her father, the police wanted to charge the victim with destruction of property. The moral of the story, police act after the fact and are not there to prevent the crime and protect the victim, but to document the committed crime and prosecute.

It makes me wonder if Tom Cruise's "Minority Report" movie plot centered round precognition and arresting the perpetrators before they commit crimes is the way to go in the future.

2. Big thanks to the detective lady who eventually brought all five suspect to justice, even the two cousins who escaped to Iraqi Kurdistan.

3. Her piece of shit husband was one of the main contributors to the events leading up to her death. It looks like he escaped punishment for domestic abuse.

Rest in peace, Banaz.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just finished watching the second documentary about the honor killing of Banaz by her own father, uncle and three male cousins. What a tragic story.

1. British police is a joke. She went to them 5 times filing complaints. After the first attempted murder by her father, the police wanted to charge the victim with destruction of property. The moral of the story, police act after the fact and are not there to prevent the crime and protect the victim, but to document the committed crime and prosecute.

It makes me wonder if Tom Cruise's "Minority Report" movie plot centered round precognition and arresting the perpetrators before they commit crimes is the way to go in the future.

2. Big thanks to the detective lady who eventually brought all five suspect to justice, even the two cousins who escaped to Iraqi Kurdistan.

3. Her piece of shit husband was one of the main contributors to the events leading up to her death. It looks like he escaped punishment for domestic abuse.

Rest in peace, Banaz.

Do u have small feet?

Trending

Latest posts