Ladies the real misery is in throwing the best days of your life to obey a man and be disabled in a kitchen with 9 kids!

This is a realization I came to after looking at examples in my own family walahi.
I have 5 aunties both from my dad and mums side.

2 of them (they're diaspora btw) are very successful 1 is in the government of Puntland and holds a power seat, and the other one has a very successful business which she makes ridiculous amount of money.
They live lavish and are both happy, and well respected by men.

The other 3 got married young and have no career, and are disabled in a kitchen with 9 kids they're deep down jealous and envy the other 2 and i've seen it.

They even say to me naag jiko bey ku dambeyneysaa to boost their self esteem after knowing I'm only focused on living my best life and getting my career, and I don't want nothing compared to their life.

Men created all sorts of tactics to shame and scare us, and they're mad and against successful women that are on the rise these days because they don't want the cycle of us throwing the best days of our lives to obey them and being disabled in a kitchen to break.

Last edited:
This seems like a desperate attempt at coping. You have a biological clock, you can't escape that:kanyeshrug:

Another lame tactic
your mad that the cycle is breaking loool bye:drakekidding:
thats why yall go to somalia to abuse masaakiin girls that can't even read or write

Last edited:
Another lame tactic
your mad that the cycle is breaking loool bye
thats why yall go to somalia to abuse masaakiin girls that can't even read or write
The cycle breaking doesn't harm us lol. Like you said, I can go somalia and marry an illiterate girl. Tick tock

The cycle breaking doesn't harm us lol. Like you said, I can go somalia and marry an illiterate girl. Tick tock
you gonn go to somalia to marry (translation own an abuse) a maskiin illiterate girl that has no right and never got any chance in life
.........yeah i know your gonna do that its all you can do and its not news to me

you gonn go to somalia to marry (translation own an abuse) a maskiin illiterate girl that has no right and never got any chance in life
.........yeah i know your gonna do that its all you can do and its not news to me
There's nothing wrong with it. In fact, I respect those that perform that task. πŸ•‘πŸ•šπŸ•™

I respect my mother a lot for raising our family, calling them unsuccesful is very disrespectful. I see where youre coming from though.

Last edited:
I respect my mother a lot for raising our family, calling them unsuccesful is very disrespectful. I see where youre coming from though

I haven't shamed anyone in my thread i'm just saying they're deep down not happy and envy successful women

Well you can balance having a family and a career , its not impossible. You also forget to mention these career women are gonna be down bad when they old af and lonely.

I dont know any western raised somali woman that lives that kind of life. Why is there only an option between the two extremes?

> 50 years old, no kids or husband. Working a 9-5 at a prestigious law firm

> Flirting with the idea of getting back in the dating scene

> Realise most men want children in a relationship

> Go back to your overpriced apartment to watch some dramas

> You pass by Jamila, your childhood friend. She has 3 kids, and her face seems to have a radiant glow emanating off it.

> log on a forum to talk about how glad you are of your success and independence

> Go to sleep, hugging your degree tight.
image36.png

I respect my mother a lot for raising our family, calling them unsuccesful is very disrespectful. I see where youre coming from though.
I can tell you that women need more than just raising kids to be fulfilled. I guess I grew up around sisters and understand how they also need to be fulfilled in life beyond just having kids

I dont know any western raised somali woman that lives that kind of life. Why is there only an option between the two extremes?

Yeah you don't know any western raised somali woman that lives that kind of life because the average somali girl is raised for a man and marriage sadly!

And i'm really happy for my 2 aunts they're an example that i look upto, they're my moms full blood siblings the other 3 of my aunts are my dads side what we call eedo in somali.

My mom is diaspora, and has a degree and her own money.
And i only have 2 other siblings so that can tell you the type of mom i have......... the type that's smart and doesn't pop out 11 kids that she didn't plan no life for.

My mom raised me to reach and achieve in live, she says to me when i even think about marriage and sacrificing the best days of my life for some man ..... " so you wanna exchange your life and freedom for washing pop and playing house".

At the end of the day i'm glad I have examples in my own family.

> 50 years old, no kids or husband. Working a 9-5 at a prestigious law firm

> Flirting with the idea of getting back in the dating scene

> Realise most men want children in a relationship

> Go back to your overpriced apartment to watch some dramas

> You pass by Jamila, your childhood friend. She has 3 kids, and her face seems to have a radiant glow emanating off it.

> log on a forum to talk about how glad you are of your success and independence

> Go to sleep, hugging your degree tight. View attachment 188380

I can't lie that was soo lame

I wanna know by the way why do misogynist men think successful women are unhappy :heh:

Like i genuinely wanna know............. they're unhappy because they're not in a kitchen, washing pop and obeying some man??:ayaanswag:

Trending