Ladies, rate Somali guys out of ten

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Not bad. Just get your chest to match your arm gains. Nonetheless, we appreciate your progress. I suppose all Abdis on here are 6'3 and jacked. :gaasdrink:

I will keep you on a tight leash my beauties. I love to be surrounded by pretty things that take care of themselves. :rejoice:
what about me:gaasdrink:

5 foot 11 with some muscle nothing mroe
and an average face

although i could claim 6 foot 3 jacked and good looking
but isnt honesty a great virtues and something that makes you genuinely attractive

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

and an average face

but isnt honesty a great virtues and something that makes you genuinely attractive
Miskeen 5ft 11.

U can’t even claim 6ft

The leader of the legion of bidaar is shorter than 6ft :russ::russ:

Might as well call yourselves the legion of midgets.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Did you just call him a bird chest indirectly? :drakelaugh:

Savage Sophie

Tiffany-orange-is-the-new-black.jpg

We must applaud the effort but it was a charade.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

and an average face

I appreciate the truth. Unlike @AliUK which was dishonest with his false advertising, I'm woefully disappointed.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Miskeen 5ft 11.

U can’t even claim 6ft

The leader of the legion of bidaar is shorter than 6ft :russ::russ:

Might as well call yourselves the legion of midgets.
i maybe 5 foot 11

but my legion are over 6 foot tall geeljires

i will be the napolean of the legion of bidaar

upload_2019-1-29_23-9-50.jpeg
attention

"all hail the mighty cushites"

I appreciate the truth. Unlike @AliUK which was dishonest with his false advertising., I'm woefully disappointed.

Actually truth is, you saw this good looking brothers pic and the name of the poster and made your mind up before reading my post.

You should have spent less time drooling and more time reading abaayo. You would see I asked people to guess which user this is lol.

This dude is still on this forum,how are you disappointed. Just tell him your dm's are open.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Actually truth is, you saw this good looking brothers pic and the name of the poster and made your mind up before reading my post.

You should have spent less time drooling and more time reading abaayo. You would see I asked people to guess which user this is lol.

This dude is still on this forum,how are you disappointed. Just tell him your dm's are open.

I'm afraid it (the member in question) is my archnemesis.

tenor.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Is it hybrid?

He the only buff nigga posting his pics

Talking about change is the same unless you put them plans into action walaal.

No worries, I will not tag you anymore.
Tbh i thought this was another useless gender war thread sxb. nothing personal but i've had enough of those they get boring fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts