LADIES ONLY, Would you date/marry this Somali Rapper/Entrepreneur assuming he's a billionnaire

LADIES ONLY, Would you date/marry this Somali Rapper/Entrepenur assuming he's a billionnaire

• Yes of course, he's rich and handsome, what can go wrong?

• Yes he's rich

• No, he's ugly as sin and belongs in a horror museum

• No, because money can't buy personality and love and he's neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stipulations: You must bare him 5 children and all must be males, females will be sent to orphanages. He'll take you shopping however to any mall of your choice and gives you an allowance of $50k per month to spend on whatever you want.

Last edited:
any particular reason why?

First, I dislike every rapper.
It's not even the fact that he is short ( Bruno mars is short too ). But 0 class, naked women twerking in his insta just to feel more important. I don't want to be associated with that. I don't like his music and style. He has a pretty face but he has to work on himself and his image. I don't like his vibe.

I hope I'm not backbiting or something. But these are my observations.

First, I dislike every rapper.
It's not even the fact that he is short ( Bruno mars is short too ). But 0 class, naked women twerking in his insta just to feel more important. I don't want to be associated with that. I don't like his music and style. He has a pretty face but he has to work on himself and his image. I don't like his vibe.

I hope I'm not backbiting or something. But these are my observations.
fair observation, thanks!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Stipulations: You must bare him 5 children and all must be males, females will be sent to orphanages. He'll take you shopping however to any mall of your choice and gives you an allowance of $50k per month to spend on whatever you want.

7140.jpg

No comment. I dont want to get shot

Trending