Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I just want a guy who is wide? I think in english

I dont care much about sixpack etc but he has to be strong and not skinny

He has to be wider than i am lol

Sometimes when im with a skinny guy it feels like im stronger than them its shameful lol
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Goodluck on finding any non skinny faraaxs

Personality over looks:diddyass:

Laakin if he is goodlooking it's just a plus:lawd:

Aw you are so cute and young probably lets teach you something sis

Domt ever think this again, a guys personality isnt a real thing, it depends on how your butts and breasts look
Men will only care for you if your body is good enough and thats it, thats the moment they decided they want you

They never NEVER never take effort to get to know your personality so why would you?

Domt ever think this again, a guys personality isnt a real thing, it depends on how your butts and breasts look
Men will only care for you if your body is good enough and thats it, thats the moment they decided they want you

They never NEVER never take effort to get to know your personality so why would you?
butts and breasts? that is a very sexist way to talk about these es.

ExcessFame

True Villain

Who hurt you abaayo? :drakelaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

picard.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts