Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@TooMacaan
633333447444971524-Twitter.png

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It's a closed vote, meaning we can't actually see the results after voting. Feel free to choose honestly; no ones watching lol :axvmm9o:
What's the percentage who voted yes? I'm trying to get a general sense of what girls prefer. And did you just call me gay? :bell:

What's the percentage who voted yes? I'm trying to get a general sense of what girls prefer. And did you just call me gay? :bell:
war I didn't call you that :pachah1: for example us girls appreciate each other's assets, take notes!
As of now, 46.7% votes yes, 46.7% voted idc & the rest voted no
There were 15 votes in total

TooMacaan

VIP
you haven't seen the light girl, bubble buts are xaax on em :z1banet: see john snows for future references
Lol true, Jon Snow does have a nice arse:banderas: but my fav belongs to Rob Stark and Daario <33 I prefer more of the square/muscular look on guys-- not a plump and round behind like a chick !

Lol true, Jon Snow does have a nice arse:banderas: but my fav belongs to Rob Stark and Daario <33 I prefer more of the square/muscular look on guys-- not a plump and round behind like a chick !

Educated, muscular, good looking, makes good money.

If I'm reading the writing on wall. Your looking for the full package in a man.

But do u know those types are rare?

U gotta be very good looking to be snatched up by them.

To OP, I got a nice ass that I got from squatting and not skipping leg day lol

Funny how females can make trash threads like this and no one bothers them guy does the same thing these horny creatures would defecate on it without hesitation:bell:

TooMacaan

VIP
Educated, muscular, good looking, makes good money.

If I'm reading the writing on wall. Your looking for the full package in a man.

But do u know those types are rare?

U gotta be very good looking to be snatched up by them.

To OP, I got a nice ass that I got from squatting and not skipping leg day lol
:mjlol:You always try to paint me as superficial. Do I have preferences? Yes. And it also wouldn't hurt for a guy to have most things on that list...BUT, like I've said many times before, those particular things aren't even my main priority (as long as they meet a reasonable level). As for rarity:comeon:, it's not over the top to ask for what you've mentioned, & that's hardly "the full package".
Correction: I don't rly care for muscular guys, I only said I like guys with muscular type bums. I prefer lean men.

:mjlol:You always try to paint me as superficial. Do I have preferences? Yes. And it also wouldn't hurt for a guy to have most things on that list...BUT, like I've said many times before, those particular things aren't even my main priority (as long as they meet a reasonable level). As for rarity:comeon:, it's not over the top to ask for what you've mentioned, & that's hardly "the full package".
Correction: I don't rly care for muscular guys, I only said I like guys with muscular type bums. I prefer lean men.

Long story short: "i need a man with money, muscles help, but money is the main focus"

But Good luck

Anyways I was gonna post my ass but I'm scared abdijohnson and other homos will fap to it

TooMacaan

VIP
Long story short: "i need a man with money, muscles help, but money is the main focus"

But Good luck

Anyways I was gonna post my ass but I'm scared abdijohnson and other homos will fap to it
And now you're trying to make me out to be some gold digger??:nahgirl:I'd expect financial stability, obv, but I'm not the "money >>>" type-- stop trying to slander me:camby:.

Don't brag if you're not gonna post, anyone can talk a big game online:icon rolleyes:.
Yaa habesha u have no ass, @Lilafrombole confirmed it :trumpsmirk:
I have nothing to prove to you cadcad; you can keep pondering to your heart's content:mjpls:

Do you like a guy with a nice butt?
7e1059dee879b01c62b6f0e27403c779.jpg

BfKm9csCcAAr7wo.jpg

News flash boys(since I know my title won't keep you a way) ladies check out your ass too :russsmug:
Ik how guys feel now you see that and just want to slap it

One thing that attracts me the most is a cute smile

TooMacaan

VIP
I love a man's voice, hands, hair, HEIGHT (above 6'2) ...

Im attracted to a cute voice as well, I called the wrong number once and the guy who answered his voice :banderas: on top of that he was so sweet and laughed about my mistake.
Omg YES, men with attractive voices..I thought I was the only one:noneck:, you guys need to join the voice fetish club:wow:.
@Angela Davis I too, have preferences in hands:yousmart:; great minds think alike:rejoice:

Ik how guys feel now you see that and just want to slap it

One thing that attracts me the most is a cute smile
Yea, a cute smile is always nice ofc but I feel like everyone already says that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts