Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Do you like a guy with a nice butt?
7e1059dee879b01c62b6f0e27403c779.jpg

BfKm9csCcAAr7wo.jpg

News flash boys(since I know my title won't keep you a way) ladies check out your ass too :russsmug:

didn't I call you a booty bandit a few days ago? nice to see you've picked up on my vocab, except you didn't use it right :stopit:

and why can't we appreciate the male figure?
Did you? Must've slipped my mind. Maybe you're rubbing off on me by osmosis. I wish you would rub me in other ways too huuno.

What's wrong with it? Because it's just not right is it that pious brothers like Beckham can't walk the mean streets of London without getting optically raped by xalimos who discard their bidaar afflicted husbands like a used condom. Men are sexually objectified by s without a heart.

VixR

Veritas
Those are some nicely proportioned butts. I only notice it if it's there. Most guys don't have that, it's like a bonus feature.

I'm partial to hairy chests, chin dimples and big hands

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Those are some nicely proportioned butts. I only notice it if it's there. Most guys don't have that, it's like a bonus feature.

I'm partial to hairy chests, chin dimples and big hands
Hairy chest? Why oh why? I can't stand when guys unbutton their shirt and the hair is sticking out, they just look sleazy.
I like chin dimples, my boyfriend actually has it and I mess with him by calling it butt chin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending