Ladies only....( ENDOMETRIOSIS)

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
We have a Women's section just move it there instead of saying Women only
:ohhh:

No alhamdulillah I don’t have it, but I do know women who suffer from it and it ain’t easy. May Allah cure them all :(

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Somali women need to take their health more serious, I know girls who have painful periods and just don’t do anything about it. Alhamdullilah I don’t have endometriosis but I do know a friend who was diagnosed with it after trying to have a baby for 3 years, one of the first signs is painful periods, your periods shouldn’t be extremely painful.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I'm not sure if I do but recently my periods have been getting more painful. For the 3 first days I'm completely bed ridden, I cant get up and i dont have an appetite at all. Sometimes I feel really faint and I get this weird cold/hot sensation across my body. I take pain killers but they seem to work at most 10 hours, then the pain returns. I really hate it.:(

Somali women need to take their health more serious, I know girls who have painful periods and just don’t do anything about it. Alhamdullilah I don’t have endometriosis but I do know a friend who was diagnosed with it after trying to have a baby for 3 years, one of the first signs is painful periods, your periods shouldn’t be extremely painful.
My period has always been painful but it got better over the years however this month i experienced something unusual i fell on the floor i was crying and praying at the same time. I felt a piercing pain around my pelvic area i felt like i was having a baby literally.
After doing quick google search this came up. I think i may have it. The pain is very random too it started before my period and now it comes and goes randomly. I never heard of this no one warned me about it. We need to raise awareness. We neglect ourselves walahi

I'm not sure if I do but recently my periods have been getting more painful. For the 3 first days I'm completely bed ridden, I cant get up and i dont have an appetite at all. Sometimes I feel really faint and I get this weird cold/hot sensation across my body. I take pain killers but they seem to work at most 10 hours, then the pain returns. I really hate it.:(
Aww sorry sis. Talk to your doctor abayo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
10558.jpg

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Baayo, I think you should consult with a gynecologist to see if there are any underlying causes.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Speak to your doctor so u can get estrogen injections. Your body is making extra testosterone. Being a tom boy and period is not fun. Good luck huuno

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’ve a friend who has it, she calls in sick work. She can’t even speak properly. But she refuses to see a doctor.

I’ve bad cramps, but the cramp pain is the first two days and it usually goes away after that!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
My period has always been painful but it got better over the years however this month i experienced something unusual i fell on the floor i was crying and praying at the same time. I felt a piercing pain around my pelvic area i felt like i was having a baby literally.
After doing quick google search this came up. I think i may have it. The pain is very random too it started before my period and now it comes and goes randomly. I never heard of this no one warned me about it. We need to raise awareness. We neglect ourselves walahi
You both need to see a doctor, there’s meds that they can prescribe to help with the pain. I feel bad complaining about my cramps when some people are enduring such excruciating pain.

Trending