Ladies: One of the strategies employed by thirsty Ajnabi to target YOU.

like i said ajinabies are not to be entertained. If you do, only those that are wealthy and that's only for temporary so you can take their money

Only entertain Ajnabis if they are better than any Somali man you've ever met AND your family agrees from the start. I say this, because that is very, very unlikely to happen.

See below the spoiler:

Thanks to the wonderful poster who found it, name hidden for privacy purposes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do Madows talk about women like they're pokemon? I don't ever see this with other groups of men and they do it all the time. (JK I know the answer they are self-hating)

If a man fetishizes you and doesn't want to marry his own beautiful women, he is bad news, hates himself, will leave you a single mother and blame you for everything. As usual I recommend Wise Elder Cynthia G for her wisdom on this particular demographic.

Why do Madows talk about women like they're pokemon? I don't ever see this with other groups of men and they do it all the time. (JK I know the answer they are self-hating)

If a man fetishizes you and doesn't want to marry his own beautiful women, he is bad news, hates himself, will leave you a single mother and blame you for everything. As usual I recommend Wise Elder Cynthia G for her wisdom on this particular demographic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The biggest irony would be the so called feminists that β€œdespise their culture” and divest into others are happy, not knowing some out there are using their grievances against them.

it’s disgusting

Erythrean

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
That’s why you don’t get with Madows. They fu*ked up their community now their going around trying to ruin others. This isn’t the first time this has happened.

That’s just madow men tbh. Ajnabi dudes are not all like that. The ones I’ve talked to genuinely wanted to get to know me for marriage. I was always the one that was reluctant, cause for me I’m not gonna marry an ajnabi guy if he’s not a catch. There’s no point in dealing with culture clashes and the challenges of an interracial marriage if he’s not truly worth it

Yaraye

VIP

chrissie, paris milan, i am eloho are also good one too. you learn madow people's pathology, honestly its insane :faysalwtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Rarely do Somali SJWs go for madow guys. When that happens, it's like being branched off from the smallest herd of divesters. The langaab of the langaabs.

They are more likely to be with a John, which they racially guilt and backbite behind his back. :lolbron:I knew one highly racially conscious Xalimo with a cadaan husband who wanted to goad me into going along with her racially insensitive joke. Did she think I was foolishly going to walk into that? I'm not having these discussions with her without reason. To tear down a collective group I don't belong to. I have more sense.

Yaraye

VIP
Rarely do Somali SJWs go for madow guys. When that happens, it's like being branched off from the smallest herd of divesters. The langaab of the langaabs.

They are more likely to be with a John, which they guilt and backbite behind his back. :lolbron:I knew one highly racially conscious Xalimo with a cadaan husband who wanted to goad me into going along with her racially insensitive joke. Did she think I was foolishly going to walk into that? I'm not having these discussions in the open with her and for no reason. Just to tear down a collective group I don't belong to.

she better watch out. cadaan men have a thing of killing their wifes

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It was not my place to say that to her (I make my serial killer jokes at home in the comfort of family members who think like me). I think each person's situation is different. However, I found this while looking online.
Interracial couples were more likely to have a history of prior Intimate Partner Violence IPV (OR = 2.60), engage in mutual assault (OR = 2.36), and result in perpetrator arrest (OR = 1.71) than ethnic minority monoracial couples. Victims of IPV in interracial couples were also more likely to be injured (OR = 1.37).

Really? If there's stats on this I'm curious. AFAIK only madow and latin american men have high DV rates/likelihood of deleting women. Not that it doesn't happen--and antiwhiteness is cheap and cringe even if he goes along with it. People who are racist against "white people" do it bc they really do think whites are superior and therefore responsible for everything

Yaraye

VIP
Really? If there's stats on this I'm curious. AFAIK only madow and latin american men have high DV rates/likelihood of deleting women. Not that it doesn't happen--and antiwhiteness is cheap and cringe even if he goes along with it. People who are racist against "white people" do it bc they really do think whites are superior and therefore responsible for everything
i didn't say only whites. I'm saying that cuz this woman's husband is white. but interracial couples in general have a higher rate of deletion of their wife

I guarantee the interracial couples with the highest DV rates are ones with Madow men. They're also more likely to be serial killers but don't get labeled as such.

Interracial couples were more likely to have a history of prior Intimate Partner Violence IPV (OR = 2.60), engage in mutual assault (OR = 2.36), and result in perpetrator arrest (OR = 1.71) than ethnic minority monoracial couples. Victims of IPV in interracial couples were also more likely to be injured (OR = 1.37). /

Last edited:

They are more likely to be with a John, which they racially guilt and backbite behind his back. :lolbron:I knew one highly racially conscious Xalimo with a cadaan husband who wanted to goad me into going along with her racially insensitive joke. Did she think I was foolishly going to walk into that? I'm not having these discussions with her without reason. To tear down a collective group I don't belong to. I have more sense.

Most non- cadaan women that seem to talk non-stop about cadaan people especially the naago all are either with, been with, or looking to be with a yt man. Ive noticed it from my long presence on twitter. Its funny to witness as they somehow paint their childish shit- talking as activism.
We can see right through it :umad:

Last edited:

Trending