• No

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
One of my closest friends is a female, I guess I ain’t getting married oh well

One or two close female friends is ok, but it depends on how you met them, if you ever found them attractive or they found you attractive?
How much time you spend together?
If she gets along with your current gf or wife?
Is she a negative or positive presence?

Macalin M

Out here
One or two close female friends is ok, but it depends on how you met them, if you ever found them attractive or they found you attractive?
How much time you spend together?
If she gets along with your current gf or wife?
Is she a negative or positive presence?
I met them in the rave
I had a one night stand
She’s beautiful but in a ratchet way
I’m always with her when I’m bored
I ain’t got no gf or wife
She’s a ratchet ass hoe

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macalin M

Out here
It only matters that you've never seen anything more with her, someone you used to be attracted to can't be around all the time , its inappropriate
You say that but let’s say you came in to your husband chilling with his female friend who looked nice and you asked him if he found her attractive and he said no, would you still let him chill with the girl.

Anyway it’s 3am so I’m gonna go bed I’ll read your reply in the morning

This is a #pickme comment.

As a man I'm telling you that men are predators. They only approach women if they think that they can f*ck her. If you see a man with multiple female friends he has prostitute inclinations.
If I'm hotter than his female friends, and I know how to cook his favorite meals then I don't have anything to worry about!!!

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
It's well known that most somali men would not trust a xalimo with a lot of male friends.

So ladies of SSPOT would you trust a farax with a lot of female friends.
This is basically a carbon copy of my thread you just worded it differently and changed the pronouns :deadmanny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's well known that most somali men would not trust a xalimo with a lot of male friends.

So ladies of SSPOT would you trust a farax with a lot of female friends.

the same rules that apply to the men should apply to the female friends. Opposite genders cannot be "friends" unless one is gay then its understandable as there is NO conflicts!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I met them in the rave
I had a one night stand
She’s beautiful but in a ratchet way
I’m always with her when I’m bored
I ain’t got no gf or wife
She’s a ratchet ass hoe

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If she a beautiful one day you'll find her attractive even if you don't mean it and she'll become a temptation by whispering from shaytaan.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don't think it's normal or even respectful for him to have female friends. I think I'd divorce him for being so inconsiderate. Okay not divorce but I'd definitely not stay with him for a few days for him to figure it out himself.
All men are thirsty whether they actively show their thirst or not.
I only have gay male friends out of respect to not cause more chance of fitnah

Keo

VIP
In the back of her mind, she knows if she fucks up he has options so of course a female will not be comfortable with a man like that.

Macalin M

Out here
I guess you guys are all marrying brothers from back home then, because in the West unless the guys extremely antisocial he’s gonna have female friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts