Ladies let's talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Nail polishes, are you obsessed? What are your favorite colors?

And do you wish there's way around praying with them lol

798b6948708d9efb3c52821805f20345--opi-nails-nail-polishes.jpg

Those are my top favorite colors
:banderas:If only we could wear them all the time.

Last edited:

NotMyL

VIP
I haven't worn nail polish since I was a kid, especially since it gets in the way of wudhu.
You can wear it during the time of the month tho? I look forward to it every month just so I can get my nails done lol

NotMyL

VIP
Do you get gel nails?
I love gel but it's really not worth it if you are only having it for a week. It costs a lot more and it's a hassle taking them off. I only get gel if I'm going somewhere special that week.

Merca

Inactive.
I love gel but it's really not worth it if you are only having it for a week. It costs a lot more and it's a hassle taking them off. I only get gel if I'm going somewhere special that week.
I agree. I think it's better to do your own to be honest. :icon e biggrin:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
You can wear it during the time of the month tho? I look forward to it every month just so I can get my nails done lol
Well yeah but that only means I can wear it for a few days or so and it's a bit of a hassle to get rid of it with nail polish remover. I prefer henna anyway
:manny:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Wear what you like, why would an all powerful god waste his time monitoring such petty things
Salaam sister Eternal!
How has life been treating you? Are you still trolling the muslims on this site in the time I have been gone?
How has that been? Fulfilling? I want to hear everything.
Here on SSpot the users are as familiar as siblings.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I pray with my nails on, I tried not doing my nails but I couldn't.

Only Allah swt can judge me.

:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending