Ladies, how much for this guy to win you?

How much monthly earning?

• Total voters
How much you want him earning on a monthly?
tenor.png

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
$20000-40000

I'll let his looks slide that is some serious money, I won't even live with him seperate homes seperate life

He has to give me 5 billion for meher and I'll let him claim me. I will not let him have sex with me I will, however, allow him to cheat on me. And lastly, I would never touch him, ever. On our wedding day, this will be me when I see him

giphy.gif

#Pray4me #DoingItForTheLacag

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
He has to give me 5 billion for meher and I'll let him claim me. I will not let him have sex with me I will, however, allow him to cheat on me. And lastly, I would never touch him, ever. On our wedding day, this will be me when I see him

giphy.gif

No consummating the marriage?
:silanyolaugh:

giphy.gif

How much for the boom boom shakalaka then:lolbron:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?

You are his property and you will give yourself to him, else you want to be sued for the mehr plus another 5 billion for emotional damages

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I would do it for 5 trillion. No riding, now sucking only laying down and let him do the work (if he even can) as tears occasionally comes down from my eyes

17477150.gif
You would suck him off or the other way around :ftw9nwa:

Trending