EXCLUSIVE LADIES & GENTS! I’m on an epic US West coast trip (flew into Oklahoma, picked up a Penske truck & drove to Cali) (video)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
246BEF42-5992-47DB-9BC0-A41E41ECD1C2.jpeg
71C29243-487D-46DE-9F9A-CB624F13DB4B.jpeg
A2B56575-2055-4FBF-94C6-9F21F9AA6A87.jpeg
503EE2E6-EF73-48D8-A265-9B897C6A09BE.jpeg

I agree with everything you said of the 6 clan enclaves in Somalia, Djibouti, NFD and Ogadenia. They are at the bottom of this world. Can you believe the dictator in Djibouti is paying candidates to run against him? The other 6 governors of the clan enclaves and the President of Mogadishu can’t agree on holding elections. They don’t even have the funds to hold the elections and want to beg the international community for the funds. This is what is waiting for all of us.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I agree with everything you said of the 6 clan enclaves in Somalia, Djibouti, NFD and Ogadenia. They are at the bottom of this world. Can you believe the dictator in Djibouti is paying candidates to run against him? The other 6 governors of the clan enclaves and the President of Mogadishu can’t agree on holding elections. They don’t even have the funds to hold the elections and want to beg the international community for the funds. This is what is waiting for all of us.

That obese ruler of DJ was the Somali bbc, kulahaa “I’m running again (for the 5th time) because the population has begged me to do it “ :francis:
The attempt to insult our intelligence

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I learned about the concept of sundown towns where black people can't even be outside past sunset. Large segments of the US are places where anything can happen. Stay safe inshallah

This is preposterous. You got the wrong impression.

ofc I wouldn’t veer out to a secluded countryside dwellings. You’ll run into an ignorant folks and maybe a down to earth folks who’d welcome you. I just wouldn’t.

Remember that I carry with me my fully registered 9mm :hemad:

Trending