Ladies find a real man in Africa.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lmao don’t put this on the rest of the Farax’s put this blame on the dudes in your ends. :camby:

I mean what kind of Farax can’t do a little badhi slap before he throws you into bed so he can put some work in. :snoop:
Sophi I’m sorry sxb I would’ve walked to your ends if I know you were struggling like this.

Interesting. Some of the Abdis I know need an advocate (friend or relative) to speak on their behalf. :ftw9nwa:

Also, you are sizist so don't waste your breath. I doubt you can lift 2 lbs dumbells yet you ask for more hilib. I don't need insulation since spring is here.

:wtf: Me simping? :pacspit::pacspit:Just cause I said you can’t lift I’m a simp? :russ::francis: Awalba neef daaqaya baad ahayd didn’t expect much from you.

2 tons xalimos be like

giphy.gif

Figo simping

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate look at this 35 year old, who's a victim of bidaar, he's older than me but has the audacity to call me eedo.

Western Abdis look like Tyrone Biggums but has the audacity to talk shit about us Xalimos. :russ:

:dead:

:drakelaugh:I was shocked by what he said. Its very much like Abdis of a particular age to discount a decade or two to feel young.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Interesting. Some of the Abdis I know need an advocate (friend or relative) to speak on their behalf. :ftw9nwa:

Also, you are sizist so don't waste your breath. I doubt you can lift 2 lbs dumbells yet you ask for more hilib. I don't need insulation since spring is here.
Typical caato girl response.:drakekidding:2 lbs dumbbells kulaha:damn:

FYI if I didn’t have experience with big girls I wouldn’t be asking for more hilib.:camby:Nin soo jabey ba ahey put some respek on my name.:dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
With your big ass forehead I bet you have bigger bidaar than me. Do you wanna compare? :heh:
I always get compliments on my forehead.

Faraah: wow abaayo you've a small head for a Somali Mashallah
Halimo: I'm jealous of your normal forehead
Me: loooool say Mashallah qumayo and qumay.

Shaqo ba ka qabta ani :manny: btw big girls need love too neef yahow.

Are you gonna run away from your girl after she gives you a baby?:cosbyhmm:Cause she’s gonna gain a bit of weight.

Go to the gym ninyow put on some muscles don’t shame us.:ohlord:
Bro I respect girls who went through pregnancy and gave birth.. Laakin kuwaan they are married to tarmuus shaah ah, and the only pregnancy they went through is 10 bowls of baaris and baasto, then they log in on sspot wearing suugo smelling baati and with a container of ice cream, shaah, chocolate coated biscuits and want to discuss how they can't find a good man.. And then I'm like nayaa what have you to offer a good man :drakewtf::drakekidding:

Trending