Ladies don't need Muhraam anymore.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
To go Hajj and Umrah. :rejoice:

If you're over 18 you can go to hajj and umrah by yourself, alxamdullillah.:rejoice:

It will be a girls trip next year inshallah. I can't wait.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
@SOMALIKNIGHT @Omar del Sur @Lum
source.gif

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Careful son, the thread might get explode:icon lol:
@Yukon_Niner,

I don’t see why this would be controversial as women are allowed to travel for Hajj by themselves as long as it’s a safe journey or at least in the Shafi’i Madhab

In the Shafi‘i school it is permissible for a woman to travel alone to perform her obligatory hajj and umra. The permissibility to travel alone only applies to obligatory (first time) pilgrimages, and not sunna pilgrimages. (Bushra al-Karim)

https://seekersguidance.org/answers/shafii-fiqh/perform-umrah-without-mahram/

Best,

Faahiye

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I dont understand
My French baguette,

The Saudi kingdom will be signing a new law that allows women who are 18 and older to perform their obligatory Hajj and Umrah without a muhram to be with them.

For example my sisters and I can now simply book a flight to Mecca and Medina and perform hajj and umrah without needing our spouses or brothers to take us.

I hope this clarified it for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To go Hajj and Umrah. :rejoice:

If you're over 18 you can go to hajj and umrah by yourself, alxamdullillah.:rejoice:

It will be a girls trip next year inshallah. I can't wait.

Make dua to Allah and start saving. It took me a year to come up with the money.

It's strange that most people who go to hajj are old, but it is so much easier to do it when you are young.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
My French baguette,

The Saudi kingdom will be signing a new law that allows women who are 18 and older to perform their obligatory Hajj and Umrah without a muhram to be with them.

For example my sisters and I can now simply book a flight to Mecca and Medina and perform hajj and umrah without needing our spouses or brothers to take us.

I hope this clarified it for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi billahi now I understand

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
No such thing as going alone to HAJJ EVEN IF YOU ARE A MAN.

YOU STILL NEED TO BE A GROUP AND REPRESENT A NATION WHICH MEANS THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A LIKELIHOOD THAT EITHER A MAN OR A WOMAN IS IN THE GROUP THAT REPRESENT THE SPESIFIC NATION.

THERE IS QUOTA FOR HAJJ FOR EVERY NATION. NO SUCH THING AS MALE ONLY GROUP OR FEMALE ONLY GROUP.

GET THE STEPPING..

:camby:

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nice, but isn't it that you need to be a group to go to hajj. When I went, it wasn't only me, but it was with a couple of other people from the same country, mostly men but there was some women with their husband, brother and whatnot.

But VIP Hajj, It was only me and my mom and a guide, so it does not change anything really because there would be men after all, but however, if going single, that is good.

Trending