Ladies do you want glowy skin without makin or highlighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I haven't put on any make up for couple of weeks now, well except for eyeliner, mascara and lipliner/liquid lipstick.

My skin has been getting compliments everytime I step out. I've been using organic cold pressed avocado oil on my face twice a day, before going to sleep and in the morning.

You will thank me later ladies.

P.s

I've normal/combination skin. I don't go crazy with the oil, just couple of drops.

612%2BicaR37L._SX522_.jpg

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Anyone have tips for dark eyelids? I have to put on concereal on my eyelids for them to match my skin tone

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Buy Kiehls midnight recovery eye cream. It's expensive, but it works.

Oh it so expensive thanks for the suggestion I'll check it out! I'm trying a different method right now which I stated yesterday. Believe it or not but it's potato blended with honey and lime. A Indian coworker suggested for me! I'll let you know if it works or not but I do appreciate the suggestion thank you.

Oh it so expensive thanks for the suggestion I'll check it out! I'm trying a different method right now which I stated yesterday. Believe it or not but it's potato blended with honey and lime. A Indian coworker suggested for me! I'll let you know if it works or not but I do appreciate the suggestion thank you.

Yeah.

Potatoes are natural "lighteners".
Try honey and lemon also. It helps even the skin-tone.

A friend of mine actually had dark circles around her eyes and she used Almond oil to treat it. It actually worked.

Glowy, dewy skin >>>>>>> I barely wear make up other than eyeliner and mascara because I don't knw how to lol because I like the bare faced look :ahh:

Also I'm getting into Korean skincare

Use ORGANIC (from west africa) african black soap! its all natural and i used to have problem skin, i haven't had a single pimple since i started using it. Your skin will be dry af and purge (hella acne) the first 2-3 weeks but after you won't see a single one.

also use witch hazel as a toner right after. I also use tea tree oil to spot treat and mix it in with my toner sometimes.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I am so proud of this thread. A thread meant for woman without any drama.

:ahh:
I haven't taken care of my skin recently due to sunmer classes and research work but I will definitely put more effort into it. My mom once made avocado and honey skin masks for me when I was little and it would make my skin so soft. I will try the avocado oil but because my skin breaks out due to clogged pours I'm scared it might be too heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts