Ladies come through!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your opinion on this modest fashion that's not really modest and how many influencer's who wear the hijab on ig used to wear the hijab correctly and knew the meaning to not wearing it properly and showing off their hair? I myself don't wear hijab I used to but stopped inshallah I get back to wearing it but I just need to build a good connection with Allah first.

But many of these ig hijab influencer's make hijabi girls lost and make them not understand the true meaning of hijab. Hijab is supposed to cover your curves and dress in a way we're you don't attract men. Now all you see is girls wearing tight jeans and tops wich show off their ass and curves and boobs. Not to forget they love to also show off a awful lot of hair. Too many girls nowadays don't know the true meaning.

So back to the question? Opinions on this?

Personally i started wearing the hijab for about 6/8 months ago.
Cant lie, i do show abit of my hair when im going out and i have on a full face makeup (not everyday though)
I can only speak for me, and the reason why i show my babyhairs and wear jeans while having on hijab is because im not used to it, its still very new to me and to let go off my lifestye without the hijab its hard.

Beside that i dont feel too comfortabel with on but its slowly getting better.
I wont say u shouldnt jugde others, but just bare in mind that people have different issues and we are all going trough different thing.
It could be easy having on the hijab for one person and to the other person it may be hard for them.

Personally i started wearing the hijab for about 6/8 months ago.
Cant lie, i do show abit of my hair when im going out and i have on a full face makeup (not everyday though)
I can only speak for me, and the reason why i show my babyhairs and wear jeans while having on hijab is because im not used to it, its still very new to me and to let go off my lifestye without the hijab its hard.

Beside that i dont feel too comfortabel with on but its slowly getting better.
I wont say u shouldnt jugde others, but just bare in mind that people have different issues and we are all going trough different thing.
It could be easy having on the hijab for one person and to the other person it may be hard for them.
Yes very true. I might sound judgemental but inshallah you become more comfortable sister. I'm trying my best to wear the hijab again. It's not easy at all. Everyone has struggles. I'm against these influencer's with a huge platform that misguide these hijabis.

Yes very true. I might sound judgemental but inshallah you become more comfortable sister. I'm trying my best to wear the hijab again. It's not easy at all. Everyone has struggles. I'm against these influencer's with a huge platform that misguide these hijabis.
yes, i understand. They have a bigger responsibility than us.

I don't want to judge either and I'm not perfect myself. I do wear make-up sometimes (on special occassions mostly) just because I feel like it tbh. I try and avoid tight clothing as much as possible but it took me a while to reach this stage, so I mean to say we don't know on what part of her journey a hijabi is.

As for the ones on Instagram, I think it's a really bad influence. I personally think that girls that have a huge influence on a social media platform should be more concious. Plus I also feel with the makeup (which also defeats the purpose of hijab the way it is applied nowadays) it has a really bad impact on younger girls who look up to them, since they feel like they have to look like that everyday and forget to appreciate their natural beauty.

That being said, in the end it is between them and Allah. May Allah guide us all on to the right path.

I don't want to judge either and I'm not perfect myself. I do wear make-up sometimes (on special occassions mostly) just because I feel like it tbh. I try and avoid tight clothing as much as possible but it took me a while to reach this stage, so I mean to say we don't know on what part of her journey a hijabi is.

As for the ones on Instagram, I think it's a really bad influence. I personally think that girls that have a huge influence on a social media platform should be more concious. Plus I also feel with the makeup (which also defeats the purpose of hijab the way it is applied nowadays) it has a really bad impact on younger girls who look up to them, since they feel like they have to look like that everyday and forget to appreciate their natural beauty.

That being said, in the end it is between them and Allah. May Allah guide us all on to the right path.
Ameen may Allah guide as all. We all have different journeys we just need to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending