Ladies, can you relate?

Have you done this before?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Not really. I always dressed in a modest manner because I felt comfortable in it. Although whenever I felt a little daring though I wouldn't try to hide it from my parents because my sisters did far worse and my mother didn't mind.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Put this in Women’s den man. I have this crazy urge Tovar’s vote on every poll, I don’t want to see this poll

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Not really. I always dressed in a modest manner because I felt comfortable in it. Although whenever I felt a little daring though I wouldn't try to hide it from my parents because my sisters did far worse and my mother didn't mind.
My mom would freak out if she saw me go out in jeans or with my hair out. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :damedamn:

My mom would freak out if she saw me go out in jeans or with my hair out. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :damedamn:
I can't wait to go to a wedding so I can flex my virgin hair because all the Somalis I'm seeing online are dying their hair and getting box braids or cutting their hair. :yacadiim: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Blaayo :dead: She better have went to prom with a wig:dead:
Wallahi I don't know how she went, but I like to think she wore a headscarf and it slid off revealing her bald head, she was tall and skinny too so you'd think she was a farax from the back but she was pretty and her hair is suprisingly long now. :sass2: :pachah1::damn::dead:

Trending

Latest posts