Ladies are you forced to your hijab by your family?

Are you forced to wear the hijab by ur family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According @Bidaar Wanagsan "You know damn well that Somali girls are forced to wear that death shroud by their parents. They would be beaten black and blue if they said no. That's why some of them wait till they're out of sight before they rip it of"

Vote accurately please.

You're adorable aren't you my little pet. I said girls wear the hijab under duress, not women, though women are also coerced in many countries.

You're adorable aren't you my little pet. I said girls wear the hijab under duress, not women, though women are also coerced in many countries.
Stfu lying wasakh. Don't change your mind now. So if they girls are forced, why don't they take it off when they become women? Adults?:gucciwhat:
Who forces the women?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
His thread yesterday went from coping head to annexing Somalia, very unusual individual

Stfu lying wasakh. Don't change your mind now. So if they girls are forced, why don't they take it off when they become women? Adults?:gucciwhat:
Who forces the women?
How far down your throat is your Salafi boyfriend's dick naya? Toloow gus balaaran baad rabtaa.

Read your OP. I said "girls". I don't blame you for not knowing the difference between minors and adults. According to you guys you can screw six year old brides because of hadith. May Allah curse you for your saqajaanimo

And many women do rip it off when they're old enough to resist pressure. Have you not seen uncovered Muslims before? Jeez.

If you aren't paying rent or contributing to the bills than you have no say.

I love how our males are quick to attack their female siblings while sitting on their ass living rent free.

How far down your throat is your Salafi boyfriend's dick naya? Toloow gus balaaran baad rabtaa.

Read your OP. I said "girls". I don't blame you for not knowing the difference between minors and adults. According to you guys you can screw six year old brides because of hadith. May Allah curse you for your saqajaanimo

And many women do rip it off when they're old enough to resist pressure. Have you not seen uncovered Muslims before? Jeez.
Ok let's not get homosexual waryaa. Non wayn baa tahay. Secondly, you claimed that Somali girls are forced. I made a poll to see if the ones here who wear the hijab are doing so out of their own will or if they are forced.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I started wearing the headscarf full time 2 years ago. Nobody forced me. I'm happy with my decision and I'm not wearing it for my family, I'm wearing it for Allah swt.

Like most Somali parents, mine prefer the hijab but have always told me it's my decision. However, @Bidaar Wanagsan has a point- some of my friends aren't so lucky & do get treated...differently by their family members (to say the least). There is no compulsion in religion, right?

I just wish our community put more focus onto bigger & better things, is that so much to ask?

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
I started to wear khimaar when I was 7 years old. My mom said that I should start with it. I refused at first but I tried it since then I have been wearing my khimaar. Now I feel uncomfortable without. I'm glad my mom made me wear it.:krs::shaq:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:kendrickcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I started to wear khimaar when I was 7 years old. My mom said that I should start with it. I refused at first but I tried it since then I have been wearing my khimaar. Now I feel uncomfortable without. I'm glad my mom made me wear it.:krs::shaq:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:kendrickcry:
Mashallah eedo. Keep wearing the hijab okay.

***pinches khad's cheeks**

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Why are you being forced to wear the hijab? Doesn't your family have any daughters? Did they sacrifice you to be the girl of the family? Want to talk about it?

Kkkkkk
IMG_7316.JPG
:mjcry::browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending