Ladies and gentlemen: What would you do if your spouse cheats on you?

What would you do if your man cheats on you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would divorce him. Make myself look sexy af make sure he regrets it and just live a happy life with a nice whip and a sexyyyy affff man cmon now

SumMo

very lowkey
A4661130-E098-4794-9005-84B9626A2E1E.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Firstly, she can't cheat on me since I've found a perfect Xalimo and I'm giving her the D on a daily to daily bases and we'll love each other so much so we would never go this low but let's just say hypothetically it randomly happened?

Ok, first I will murder the nigga and then bury his body somewhere far unnoticeable location and slap the shit out of the and I'll take all of the jewellery back since I bought them and will through all her clothes and stuff outside and tell the to leave since I own the house.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Firstly, she can't cheat on me since I've found a perfect Xalimo and I'm giving her the D on a daily to daily bases and we'll love each other so much so we would never go this low but let's just say hypothetically it randomly happened?

Ok, first I will murder the nigga and then bury his body somewhere far unnoticeable location and slap the shit out of the and I'll take all of the jewellery back since I bought them and will through all her clothes and stuff outside and tell the to leave since I own the house.
Why kill the dude tho? Wasnt it your girl that cheated? Taking the anger on the wrong dude.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You never loved your spouse if you can't forgive their missteps

:kanyehmm:
Going out of your way to interact and then sleep with another person other than your husband/wife, takes alot of work.

That's not a misstep, that's a fucking jump of a cliff and into the ocean.

You might as well call it quits because they've already stopped loving you.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Leave his ass as soon as possible , even if I have kids. Can't show them that disrespect and betrayal is ok :ohlord:

It depends. Are there children involved? Was it just a fling or does she have feelings for the dude? Can the marriage be rescued and trust built once again? Divorce is the last option.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I wouldn’t cheat but I’ll definitely marry another woman on the side and I wouldn’t feel no remorse whatsoever. I wouldn’t stay because of kids and shit. And if she uses the kids to win, I wouldn’t give a shit either, she can raise them. They’ll grow up.

We Somalis don’t really commit adultery much but we do have secret wives.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Why you gotta kill the guy though and only slap her? Not fair for the guy, she could have told him she is single and not married?:what1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why you gotta kill the guy though and only slap her? Not fair for the guy, she could have told him she is single and not married?:what1:

I will just forgive him but still will beat the living shit out of him.

While she gets a beating and also a suing. I never touch a woman, but if she cheats on me. I don't know how I can even handle the situation sxb.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I will just forgive him but still will beat the living shit out of him.

While she gets a beating and also a suing. I never touch a woman, but if she cheats on me. I don't know how I can even handle the situation sxb.

it is very tricky and unpredictable, it is likely that if a husband comes home and witness such incident infront of him,

contrary to a popular believe most likely there would be atleast blood either from punching,gun,knife or combinations of both, some people might get lucky to walk out unharmed but not all.:samwelcome:

Depends...

If a guy chooses to divorce his cheating wife then he can get remarried easily, in Somali culture

If a girl chooses to divorce her cheating husband, Somali men don’t like marrying used goods so the girl will be divorced forever...

So you will see lots of girls choose to stick around with the cheating husband...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts