Ladies ain’t this relationship goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither wants your weird ass, Sit the f*ck down be humble
You seem to have mental issues, Anyone attracted to white people do lowley
Why are you so insecure when it comes to white girls? Do you feel ugly around them?

nvm you get triggered by Somali beauty standards since you're dhuxul so living according to Western standards must be pure hell for you.:drakelaugh:
I feel sorry for shaniqua looking xalimos.:mjlol:

Why are you so insecure when it comes to white girls? Do you feel ugly around them?

nvm you get triggered by Somali beauty standards since you're dhuxul so living according to Western standards must be pure hell for you.:drakelaugh:

Dhuxuul where? and white girls ain’t got nothing on us :)

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡

Why would I be jealous though, They're just ugly
I am dark skinned, And I am not insecure with my looks
You seem to be though, Get well soon though love XOXO
C3SARxDUMAELScJ.jpg

Keep going down on this road and you'll end up like @EternalLightX who claims she's virgin while talking about sex 24/7:cryinglaughsmiley:z3zrULC

I’m intended to overthrow her
Aboowe
Infact I will be known by
The time I quit
Lola> glitzycue and whatever comes next
will be the thirst trap
She will be the freakiest of them all
She will be the sex troll

And yes I’m a virgin
One with a hell lot of imagination and spirit :)

:p:gnzbryw::p

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

You were brutally honest with her.
She's only 17 dude

tell that to @Jjero who is so insecure she thinks anyone attracted to white women has mental issues. typical ugly xalimo blaming colorism for all their problems because her own genes are shitty.

disclaimer: there are beautiful women in every race of course.

@Jjero don’t attack white people anymore sis
Niggas thinking you suffer from colorism
Besides there’s not much to mention :)

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
@Jjero don’t attack white people anymore sis
Niggas thinking you suffer from colorism
Besides there’s not much to mention :)
These niggas are suffering from some trauma from colonialism that makes them bend over for white people
You're a dhuxul bitter as soon as you have something that's not positive to say about white people, but they hate any black person that has done nothing wrong to them
fix up weirdos

Status
Not open for further replies.