Lactose intolerant Somalis

Are you lactose intolerant?

• Total voters

World

VIP
Don't be a SoyBoy like asians. It lowers your Testosterone and increases Estrogen.

Drink Almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk etc.
I think that’s just a meme. When I started drinking soy milk and cut out dairy, I actually lifted more in the gym and I feel less lethargic, more energetic.

I think that’s just a meme. When I started drinking soy milk and cut out dairy, I actually lifted more in the gym and I feel less lethargic, more energetic.

1625646440393.png

Why don't you buy lactose-free milk :cosbyhmm:

Apollo

VIP
I love milk and dairy however I am lactose intolerant and drinking milk causes me bloating, stomach problems and excessive farting. I’ve been drinking soya milk for the past few months and I feel 100x better and don’t deal with any of these problems. I feel like my ancestors failed me, can’t even drink cow milk.

Any of you guys lactose intolerant?

Unironically, milk CURES diarrhea for me.

If I eat stuff with too many chili pepper and I get loose bowel movements then drinking lots of milk cures it for me.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Have the lactose intolerance. They are clueless they got it. Only Europeans pretty much don't have it.
so do african groups tend to have more lactose intolerant people then. also why are half of us not lactose intolerant and the other half is?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
so do african groups tend to have more lactose intolerant people then. also why are half of us not lactose intolerant and the other half is?
The half Somalis that think they're lactose intolerant actually are, the smelly gas is one sign of lactose intolerance. If drinking milk causes you to go shuban another sign too. Stomachs cramps after drinking milk? Yeah lactose intolerant. I'm referring to cows milk not Camel milk. I can show you gene responsible for lactose intolerance. I got it in my Prometheus DNA report.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
The half Somalis that think they're lactose intolerant actually are, the smelly gas is one sign of lactose intolerance. If drinking milk causes you to go shuban another sign too. Stomachs cramps after drinking milk? Yeah lactose intolerant. I'm referring to cows milk not Camel milk. I can show you gene responsible for lactose intolerance. I got it in my Prometheus DNA report.
are oromos and other groups that have cows lactose intolerant? they do drink cow milk

Cerberus

VIP
are oromos and other groups that have cows lactose intolerant? they do drink cow milk
They drink it with the lactose symptoms and don't care lol. Eventually their stomachs will evolve to digest lactose.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
They drink it with the lactose symptoms and don't care lol. Eventually their stomachs will evolve to digest lactose.
I never knew I was lactose intolerant. just a second ago I was laughing at you guys. are the symptoms stronger on certain people?

Cerberus

VIP
I never knew I was lactose intolerant. just a second ago I was laughing at you guys. are the symptoms stronger on certain people?

Actually sorry I take it back, it's 77% of Europeans that are lactose intolerant. It's most Africans that can handle it. But we Somalis got ancient North African and Eurasian so that prolly explains why we are. I got 4 genes that are all responsible for my lactose intolerance, even Camel milk I can't drink unless it's with shah tea.

Screenshot_2021-07-07-12-37-38-366_com.android.chrome.jpg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I can't tell.

Some dairy shit will destroy my stomach but I can drink milk and eat ice cream just fine.

Trending