Laascaanoodi Design loool

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
That house owner is Isaaq.
162D4FD2-CA71-447F-9E0A-552DC11E185E.gif

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
based of gaal colonial borders which is wrong,
So which country do you support? Somalia and somalia is not colonial border 69 I.Q is like talking to a wall
you know thats a lie i could bet my life if SL were to capture Sool Daarod dhulos will be politically outcasted, when was there ever 'we' with dhulos and isaaq?
2E2AD5A1-5C43-4703-8BE1-98D48EBBD9ED.png

did they not partake in your genocide? was it not MOD?
We took our sweet revenge now bygones are bygones
u lots are the biggest munafiqs you claim somalia is holding you against your will yet you do the same with sool sanaag.
We are not holding dhulos against their will we want our border integrity trust me if we could give you fools your khatuumo state outside of somaliland we would. But even your sultans were crying about how they share alot with isaaqs.We never conquered laas anod or forced them to join us. Its just better politics i guess :silanyosmile:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We are not holding dhulos against their will we want our border integrity trust me if we could give you fools your khatuumo state outside of somaliland we would. But even your sultans were crying about how they share alot with isaaqs.We never conquered laas anod or forced them to join us. Its just better politics i guess :silanyosmile:
The funny thing is if you ask Dhulos would they prefer to join Somaliland or join their Harti cousins in Puntland they’d unanimously say they’ll join Somaliland :russ:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The funny thing is if you ask Dhulos would they prefer to join Somaliland or join their Harti cousins in Puntland they’d unanimously say they’ll join Somaliland :russ:

Obviously

All the fights that SL & PL fight in Sool was because of the locals who saw a PL presence as MJs trying to claim their land in Sool.

Partly the reason for their allegiance they want their part of Sool to themselves and want no other Qabiil to claim it.

LDNMALI

OnlySpeakFacts
So which country do you support? Somalia and somalia is not colonial border 69 I.Q is like talking to a wall

View attachment 125803

We took our sweet revenge now bygones are bygones

the only person with 68iq is you wallahi your a delusional f*ck, horta have you even been Somalia or near the sool region? i can show you tons of videos of dhulos waving the blue flag in sool, im from PL and i can make a clear cut observation without any bias unlike you doqon it is clear they dont want to be apart of neither but Somalia since they will be inferior in both states yet your porridge brain cant comprehend that.

"So which country do you support? Somalia and somalia is not colonial border" tf does this mean? yet your so quick to say ive got 68iq.

"We took our sweet revenge now bygones are bygones" one days its SNM are pure angels the other is that they took revenge, lol why are you secessionists then? like i said you and your people are the biggest hypocrites. Allah will not bless you or your people if your trying to force your will over others whom which you have no right over, maybe thats why even after Somalia being a shithole failed state for 4 decades you still cant get independence, fill up the bottomless pit of a skull you have sxb

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Obviously

All the fights that SL & PL fight in Sool was because of the locals who saw a PL presence as MJs trying to claim their land in Sool.

Partly the reason for their allegiance they want their part of Sool to themselves and want no other Qabiil to claim it.
Yeah I understand that it’s just weird. Maybe because I’m an Habar Jeclo Isaaq. HJ and HY share Burco and we have no problems.

Why are Daroods so possessive and greedy I should probably know more about it as my mother’s tribe is Darood (OG)

Yeah I understand that it’s just weird. Maybe because I’m an Habar Jeclo Isaaq. HJ and HY share Burco and we have no problems.

Why are Daroods so possessive and greedy I should probably know more about it as my mother’s tribe is Darood (OG)
Nah Daarood is calm, Ogaden is one of my favourite clans. Dhulbahante and warsangeli too.

faqåshnimo don’t got a qabiil, You’ll see RX, Hawiye and Isaaqi faqas’hs

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
the only person with 68iq is you wallahi your a delusional f*ck, horta have you even been Somalia or near the sool region? i can show you tons of videos of dhulos waving the blue flag in sool, im from PL and i can make a clear cut observation without any bias unlike you doqon it is clear they dont want to be apart of neither but Somalia since they will be inferior in both states yet your porridge brain cant comprehend that.
Ok so which government is laas anod and talex under? Who live there secret isaaq society? Foh just last year laas anod took down the somalian flag cause it was illegal :silanyosmile:

"We took our sweet revenge now bygones are bygones" one days its SNM are pure angels the other is that they took revenge, lol why are you secessionists then? like i said you and your people are the biggest hypocrites. Allah will not bless you or your people if your trying to force your will over others whom which you have no right over, maybe thats why even after Somalia being a shithole failed state for 4 decades you still cant get independence, fill up the bottomless pit of a skull you have
Eastern SNM retook all the lands kacaan gov helped hartis to get and then some. They took revenge on the attacks on innocents isaaqs. I never said they were angels but hartis surrendered and the whole bulk of SNM never engaged them further instead they asked for reconciliation. Where all the elder hartis attended some of them refused to join some of them signed a doc agreeing to join SL and return the country’s border to before it was a union. Some dhulos never even wanted to join somalia. I dont know what the fck you are talking about kid but look at those pretty SL coloured roofs again.

Trending

Latest posts