Laascaanoodi Design loool

LDNMALI

OnlySpeakFacts
68 I.Q dont know what stockholm syndrome even mean. No one is holding laas anod against their will. Soon we will built a better country together
lol dhulos have clearly showed they want no part with SL, your trying to capture them based of gaal colonial borders which is wrong, "Soon we will built a better country together" you know thats a lie i could bet my life if SL were to capture Sool Daarod dhulos will be politically outcasted, when was there ever 'we' with dhulos and isaaq? did they not partake in your genocide? was it not MOD? u lots are the biggest munafiqs you claim somalia is holding you against your will yet you do the same with sool sanaag.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
That house owner is Isaaq.
I’ve been to laascaanood and it’s a Dhulos City. I’ve seen many Somaliland flags are they all Isaaqs???

This might hurt your ego but you have to realize there’s some Daroods who are pro Somaliland.

Last edited:
lol dhulos have clearly showed they want no part with SL, your trying to capture them based of gaal colonial borders which is wrong, "Soon we will built a better country together" you know thats a lie i could bet my life if SL were to capture Sool Daarod dhulos will be politically outcasted, when was there ever 'we' with dhulos and isaaq? did they not partake in your genocide? was it not MOD? u lots are the biggest munafiqs you claim somalia is holding you against your will yet you do the same with sool sanaag.
A7EE03FA-20CE-4A96-B60D-1344E03ED928.jpeg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
i could bet my life if SL were to capture Sool Daarod dhulos will be politically outcasted
Isaaqs live amongst Dhulos in the Togdheer district where it’s overwhelming an Isaaq majority. Are there Dhulos outcasted there???

You’re painting it as Dhulos are held against their will. While in reality they’d much prefer to join Somaliland then join their cousins in Puntland :russ: :sass2:

Last edited:
Isaaqs live amongst Dhulos in the Togdheer district where it’s overwhelming an Isaaq majority. Are there Dhulos outcasted there???

You’re painting it as Dhulos are held against their will. While in reality they’d much prefer to join Somaliland than join their cousins in Puntland.
Dhulbahante waa Bah-Arap.

Awliyo

That guy said Isaaq lives there. They probably have a few neighborhoods since Lascanood is Somaliland for 13 years
Nah bro, + the Askars that invaded Laascaanood were Dhulbahante.

a reer xagar guy asked Daahir riyaale if he could invade Cayn first but Daahir went for Laascaanood :kendrickcry: :kendrickcry:

Trending