Laascaanood now under civilian control

According to my private sources in Garoowe about Shirka Laascanod ka socda , there is agreement to completely reject Maamulka Somaliland, but there is a difference in views and a team believes that the current circumstances don't allow Khaatumo (SSC) to be declared a federal state due to the difficulty of obtaining recognition from Mogadishu so they see the continuation politically as part of Puntland is currently better with obtaining military autonomy so that the local forces control the maintenance of security.

Most of the Dhulbahante who I met , realize that their fate is linked with the fate of their Harti Brothers ( Warsangeli iyo Majeerteen ) so they don't want to gamble with the declaration of Khaatumo now because the war with their historical enemy ( Isaaq aka Somaliland ) will begin at any time.

According to my private sources in Garoowe about Shirka Laascanod ka socda , there is agreement to completely reject Maamulka Somaliland, but there is a difference in views and a team believes that the current circumstances don't allow Khaatumo (SSC) to be declared a federal state due to the difficulty of obtaining recognition from Mogadishu
The only role Garowe has is to support SSC politically, financially, and resource wise.

At this stage, I would not even concern myself with FGS's recognition, for in the end, whatever the people want shall come to pass.

Most of the Dhulbahante who I met , realize that their fate is linked with the fate of their Harti Brothers ( Warsangeli iyo Majeerteen ) so they don't want to gamble with the declaration of Khaatumo now because the war with their historical enemy ( Isaaq aka Somaliland ) will begin at any time.
Absolutely not. Linked of course, and forever will be, however it is best for SSC to stand on its own feet, it can, and must. SSC project must be supported.

The only role Garowe has is to support SSC politically, financially, and resource wise.

At this stage, I would not even concern myself with FGS's recognition, for in the end, whatever the people want shall come to pass.
We wish the best and success for them, but I see that you think that the Dhulbahante should do it alone in fighting Somaliland !
Without military assistance from the Harti army and the Daarood, Dhulbahante alone will not be able to confront Somaliland, which consists of about 10 tribes combined.
Ignoring the facts will destroy Dhulbahante .

We wish the best and success for them, but I see that you think that the Dhulbahante should do it alone in fighting Somaliland !
Without military assistance from the Harti army and the Daarood, Dhulbahante alone will not be able to confront Somaliland, which consists of about 10 tribes combined.
Ignoring the facts will destroy Dhulbahante .
Not fighting, mate. If it is a battle to be had, which I do not expect, judging from the facts on the ground, SSC is more than capable of handling it. In that fateful, if sad event, PL will be involved.

I think, as people, we have come a long way from the days of settling our difference with guns.

Shameless idoors :drakekidding:

This happened in Goojacadde. It’s still not dawning on your heads that it’s over. Khat is not healthy for your kind.

Fake news don’t happen around these parts, below is the poster that Kaahin was in front of. Get it together kids. :nvjpqts:
04CB822E-714B-4BAC-B987-7214C664D543.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts