Laascaanood now under civilian control

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Reer Laascaanood respond too Rer Hargeisa who were insulting them by offering them bribes and food.

TekNiKo

VIP
Isinka agree to refuse any bribe or any isku dir attempts from SL to sabatoge #SSC formation

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Somalia returning to natural state before colonization. Each clan being on equal footing and having own state and military . It will make us weak and decentralized as nation but at least will be peaceful. Best you can hope for with Somalia history

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking News: Muuse Biixi declares all out war on Reer SSC calls Garaads terrorist!

I can’t wait to see these idoors ran over :ahh:

Many of them are leaving Sool, selling their weapons. When the bullets start flying, we’ll find out how fast they wanna die in a place they don’t belong.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Below is the vision of somaliland. Any talk with us they want to recognition as new country. Somaliland is breakaway region and SSC is breakaway region within breakaway region. Somaliland getting taste of their own medicine
1675102309557.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Forget SSC if Dhulbahante unites I am worried 4 for BURCO n Hargeisa. holding talks with an insignificant mamul that uses 'dhulbahante' proxies. Why would they need dhulbahante proxy if SNM can do anything in the first place. As I said once united in SSC, hargeisa n burco might fall

TekNiKo

VIP
@bidenkulaha adeer said HG will join the jihad if Muse Biixi attacks Laascaanood he also says Isaaq should remember it was HG who freed them

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
We don't negotiate with terrorists :fittytousand:

Honestly how do you think this will play out? Blue flags and conference shows people made up their mind what is left on the table for you guys and Musee bixi. Might as well let it play out maybe SSC clashes with fgs and other fms and comes back wait is best option in my opinion bixi should lay low

Trending

Latest posts