Laascaanood journalists will boycot SL’s press conference today following the recent deportations

Reer Lascaanood pretending that they are innocent in this... at least don't be cowards and hypocrites and say that you wanted this but not in the fashion it was done..
Our politicians were probably complicit in this I’m not playing the blame game sxb but I doubt the shacab wanted this to happen especially not in how it was done

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Our politicians were probably complicit in this I’m not playing the blame game sxb but I doubt the shacab wanted this to happen especially not in how it was done
If the people were against it there would have been demonstrations and outcry but it blew up in their face and now they are ashamed.

:sass1:

Don't get your info from random twitter accounts and none of the local medias as I have seen said anything of a "Boycott".

Non of them will boycott anything, that press conference is a big scoop no professional journalist will let that pass...

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Reer Lascaanood pretending that they are innocent in this... at least don't be cowards and hypocrites and say that you wanted this but not in the fashion it was done..
These niggas are something else :drakekidding: After complaining about those koonfuur niggas for months including there mayor and they finally got their wish and they got deported. And now they are pretending it was hargeisa idea since that sounds better and people rather believe that:pachah1:
But here is the problem there are more koonfuur people that live in hargeisa allone then all of sool why are they not deported?:sass2:

If the people were against it there would have been demonstrations and outcry but it blew up in their face and now they are ashamed.

Multiple Dhulbahante Garaads, the Suldaan of Fiqishini and Laascaanood scholars have all spoken out against this move in the last 24 hrs :what1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Non of them will boycott anything, that press conference is a big scoop no professional journalist will let that pass...
Rer Laascanood elders say they were ignored and against these evil actions… They say that they are not Okay with this and blame Muse Bixi

Reborn

People online make LA to be like Palestine or Xinjiang where the local population are systematically oppressed by the "SNM" regime :pachah1:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The funny part is the killings won't stop, they did all this for nothing. These people never want to hold themselves accountable, it's always so and so's fault.

People online make LA to be like Palestine or Xinjiang where the local population are systematically oppressed by the "SNM" regime :pachah1:

All the critics of Somaliland that uses the term "SNM" are low IQ individual and losers that are kacaan orphans and are stuck in the past.

SNM is defunct, you don't see people saying USC or SSDF....

Trending