LA XAWLA! German man confronts Geeljires in line to board a plane to Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to god this site is making me racist against my own people:snoop:

There is absolutely no reason that they would be going to Germany if it didn't have a better living standard and lenient asylum process.

VixR

Veritas
What valid points, in asking that of refs as if they’re immigrants. They literally end up everywhere, including Egypt. Mind you, they might have their preferences, but what exactly did he think he was going to get out of his interrogation?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What valid points, in asking that of refs as if they’re immigrants. They literally end up everywhere, including Egypt. Mind you, they might have their preferences, but what exactly did he think he was going to get out of his interrogation?

You need to once understand human nature. The Ma feels like his country is being invaded by hordes of foreigners. His way of life is under threat

You need to once understand human nature. The Ma feels like his country is being invaded by hordes of foreigners. His way of life is under threat
Karmas a lmfao . It's not like they didn't colonize half the world including North America and Africa . I can't wait till Muslims take over, the white man is in panic mode and I'm literally laughing at their fear :chrisfreshhah:

I can’t call him racist because he has valid points

Ok they don't want to answer so i will answer for them:

Even though many of them despise these same countries, the truth is that they will have wayyy more freedom and be treated a lot more humanely in those christian countries.

Facts!

This won't happen to them in america or in the west partly because the western blacks have already fought to open up the system to allow them to not only live with freedom but to be given food and shelter before they lift a finger to do an honest days work.

Here, I'll let one of your muslim bretheren explain it:

This won't happen to them in america or in the west partly because the western blacks have already fought to open up the system to allow them to not only live with freedom but to be given food and shelter before they lift a finger to do an honest days work.

Here, I'll let one of your muslim bretheren explain it:

Get out of here with your nonsense. I can show you 100s example of Caribbean thugs stabbing somalis. Acting like you have any care for other blacks. We happen to share same skin color. But you are not our brothers

Get out of here with your nonsense. I can show you 100s example of Caribbean thugs stabbing somalis. Acting like you have any care for other blacks. We happen to share same skin color. But you are not our brothers

What does that have to do with the question of the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending