LA ILAHA ILA LAHU MAXAMAD RASUULULAH: Ugandese displayed who are the real bosses.Degrade Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ohlord::ohlord: Wasn't it @embarassing who was accusing me of fabricating the true situation in Somalia ? She said "Mogadishu is peaceful", peaceful my armpits

The amount of disregard and total disrespect is astonishing

I love it ! This is what we deserve until we get our shit in order. Fucking alshabab supporting fucker don't understand that that's what it will lead to!

Why are they ramming cars like that :gucciwhat:

Did the guy say there were kids in that car? :gucciwhat:

That roundabout looks very clean though, especially in comparison to a few years ago

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I love it ! This is what we deserve until we get our shit in order. Fucking alshabab supporting fucker don't understand that that's what it will lead to!

Manne the confidence of the Ugandese soldiers says a lot about how far we've fallen but then again if you're homeless and is panhandling on the side of the road who even sees you as a human being, hence these Ugandese's feeling about the Somalis

Their arrogance is like this
giphy.gif

No f*ck was given

Last edited:
:manny: If they go al Shabab will replace them the same day.

And this is what pisses me off the most ! The man who protects your home because your fighting with your OWN FAMILY is eating your food and damaging your home.

If we are to weak to even stop alshabab 5000-7000 forces we don't deserve to have a fucking country wallahi

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And this is what pisses me off the most ! The man who protects your home because your fighting with your OWN FAMILY is eating your food and damaging your home.

If we are to weak to even stop alshabab 5000-7000 forces we don't deserve to have a fucking country wallahi

:salute: You speak my language.

That's why I call it the "hell-hole"

I didn't use the word peaceful but my issue was your skewing and exaggerating of the situation kindve like how you just remixed what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts