La Ilaha Ila Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I pray for the best of my Brothers and Sisters in my ummah.

We are entering a time of sin and may God wash us of all our sins.

Ameen.

Let me guess. They revoked your citizenship and now, as pay back, you're turning against the white man's religion? Gotta love this broad.

I give her two weeks before she converts to Buddhism after seeking asylum in Thailand.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Let me guess. They revoked your citizenship and now, as pay back, you're turning against the white man's religion? Gotta love this broad.

I give her two weeks before she converts to Buddhism after seeking asylum in Thailand.
sxb aw bidaar you are driving away chicks from u instead of sweet talkin em. waa ku sidee. GKB might be the ting u want to bathe you and change ur nigis. u know. be nice to her

sxb aw bidaar you are driving away chicks from u instead of sweet talkin em. waa ku sidee. GKB might be the ting u want to bathe you and change ur nigis. u know. be nice to her
You're right. I have to put put my lips on her. She is vulnerable right now. Her Christian boyfriend has deserted her. She needs a shoulder to cry on. Just you wait. I'm getting into position.

El padrone

You're right. I have to put put my lips on her. She is vulnerable right now. Her Christian boyfriend has deserted her. She needs a shoulder to cry on. Just you wait. I'm getting into position.
That thing hasnt adopted for black things. be slow and tenderly. dont want u to destroy my good kitty

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I pray for the best of my Brothers and Sisters in my ummah.

We are entering a time of sin and may God wash us of all our sins.

Ameen.
You need to stop this attention-whoring act. If you are sincerely a muslim then i don't see the need of expressing your sentiments ostentatiously. Your faith is between you and your creator. My 2 cents, no hard feelings.:kodaksmiley:

El padrone

She never did during her muslim days :ufdup:

She clearly prefers guys with knowledge
guys with knowledge u say. thats opening a pandora box of knowledges. lucky me i consider myself very knowledgable in fringe stuff

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
My 2 cents, no hard feelings.

You need to stop this attention-whoring act.

upload_2017-8-10_20-6-9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.