Kyrie Irving Banned From Practice And Playing Any Games Until Vaccinated

it is funny how people are doubting the covid vaccine but took many other vaccines. for god sake, you can't even do a high school wrestling without providing a list of your childhood vaccines,

fumble the bag for stupid conspiracy theory brehs

Why are they so hell bent on getting him vaccinated! 95% of NBA players are vaccinated! There is no reason for the GM to go this hard!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
it is funny how people are doubting the covid vaccine but took many other vaccines. for god sake, you can't even do a high school wrestling without providing a list of your childhood vaccines,

I think he wants to retire so he will use this tactic to get released. I think he is very stupid he can litterly lose millions only because he doesnt want to vaccinate

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Oh no, he is a very good player. I hope he changes his mind and gets vaccinated. He has the most amazing handles in the NBA :)

Not only do these weirdos take other medicine. Every day they digest good they don’t know where it’s been or what’s really in it and trust the labels others put on. It’s just on this subject they are so strong on

Trending