Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict May Be Announced Today! 500 Wisconsin National Guard Troops Activated! BLM Are At The Courthouse!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hopefully the decision of the court does not result in riots, I am hoping the family of the victims get justice but at the same time, I don't want to see more people hurt.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Kyle Rittenhouse shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum in self defence. Rosenbaum was chasing him with his gun.

See below for the kind of scum this man was. I am shocked people on this basically support him; I got 8 dislikes for saying Rittenhouse defended himself. Those 8 people practically showed support for Rosenbaum.

Newly released Joseph Rosenbaum sex offender documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Kyle Rittenhouse shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum in self defence. Rosenbaum was chasing him with his gun.

See below for the kind of scum this man was. I am shocked people on this basically support him; I got 8 dislikes for saying Rittenhouse defended himself. Those 8 people practically showed support for Rosenbaum.

Newly released Joseph Rosenbaum sex offender documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.
Joseph Rosenbaum’s criminal record is irrelevant to this case. Sure, he was a pedophile that deserved to die, but that doesn’t change anything. When kyle rittenhous killed this dude was he killing him because he knew he was a pedophile or did he kill him because he was some random rioter?

Saying that it was ok to have killed him because he was a pedophile is like pulling up all the criminal records of the victims of 9/11 and saying osama bin laden was right to have committed it.

It was dumb luck that he killed a pedophile and not just some random innocent person. He could have just as easily killed some poor sap.

Also, you cannot invoke the “self defence” card when this guy had his mom drive him from a completely different state with a loaded gun to attend a riot. If you go to a riot armed and dangerous ready to shoot at sight, you are not allowed to say you were acting in self defence. If I go to your house with a knife and you attack me, I can’t stab you and then say I was defending myself.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Joseph Rosenbaum’s criminal record is irrelevant to this case. Sure, he was a pedophile that deserved to die, but that doesn’t change anything. When kyle rittenhous killed this dude was he killing him because he knew he was a pedophile or did he kill him because he was some random rioter?

Saying that it was ok to have killed him because he was a pedophile is like pulling up all the criminal records of the victims of 9/11 and saying osama bin laden was right to have committed it.

It was dumb luck that he killed a pedophile and not just some random innocent person. He could have just as easily killed some poor sap.

Also, you cannot invoke the “self defence” card when this guy had his mom drive him from a completely different state with a loaded gun to attend a riot. If you go to a riot armed and dangerous ready to shoot at sight, you are not allowed to say you were acting in self defence. If I go to your house with a knife and you attack me, I can’t stab you and then say I was defending myself.

Watch the video. It proves self defence. He pointed his gun at no one. The law allows him to carry. Of course you dont care about the facts.

"A completely different state" that is minutes away from his house. Border towns exist you know. He lives in a border town.

You really are brainwashed and you prove it with your use of the talking points on Twitter. It's very sad you think you're right. You're not. You're 100% wrong and deluded but you are brainwashed so I dont blame you.

You will be proven wrong tomorrow and I will be proven right. What will be your excuse then? White supremacy?I hope that's not your excuse tomorrow because none of them are/were black.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's very sad you think you're right. You're not. You're 100% wrong and deluded but you are brainwashed so I dont blame you.
I could say the exact same thing about you.

Also, he lived 25 miles away from Kenosha. He shouldn’t have been anywhere near the place. You’re making it seem like it was right around his block and he just happened to be strolling past it with a loaded ar-15.

He had no reason to be there with a gun besides intending on shooting rioters as if it’s a game.

You will be proven wrong and I will be proven right. What will be your excuse? BLM brainwashing? :icon lol:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I could say the exact same thing about you.

Also, he lived 25 miles away from Kenosha. He shouldn’t have been anywhere near the place. You’re making it seem like it was right around his block and he just happened to be strolling past it with a loaded ar-15.

He had no reason to be there with a gun besides intending on shooting rioters as if it’s a game.

You will be proven wrong and I will be proven right. What will be your excuse? BLM brainwashing? :icon lol:
  • There is no evidence that Wendy Rittenhouse drove her son to Kenosha, and no evidence that her son was armed when he left their Illinois home for Kenosha.
Leftist source:

He lives 20 miles away, not 25 miles. Must be the discovery math you were taught. Why did he have no business there? It's a free country. People from rural areas go to bigger towns all the time. Some people drive 20 miles to go to work you know. Why are you making it seem 20 miles is like traveling to China?

There's no point furthering this discussion that has been honest on only my side. You have deep-seated problems (hatred for cadaans and your woke way of analyzing). Facts and reasoning are out of the window with you. I'm incredibly shocked at the level of indoctrination that has been going on in schools after I left. It is a crisis what is going on in schools.

I look forward to the verdict and your tears BLM Ballah. Don't log off for a few days to avoid me laughing at you. You're going to get a valuable lesson that the legal system and general society doesnt subscribe to the lunacy you have been fed. Your views are very fringe among fellow blacks, forget about general society.

reer

VIP
  • There is no evidence that Wendy Rittenhouse drove her son to Kenosha, and no evidence that her son was armed when he left their Illinois home for Kenosha.
Leftist source:

He lives 20 miles away, not 25 miles. Must be the discovery math you were taught. Why did he have no business there? It's a free country. People from rural areas go to bigger towns all the time. Some people drive 20 miles to go to work you know. Why are you making it seem 20 miles is like traveling to China?

There's no point furthering this discussion that has been honest on only my side. You have deep-seated problems (hatred for cadaans and your woke way of analyzing). Facts and reasoning are out of the window with you. I'm incredibly shocked at the level of indoctrination that has been going on in schools after I left. It is a crisis what is going on in schools.

I look forward to the verdict and your tears BLM Ballah. Don't log off for a few days to avoid me laughing at you. You're going to get a valuable lesson that the legal system and general society doesnt subscribe to the lunacy you have been fed. Your views are very fringe among fellow blacks, forget about general society.
20 miles a distance which gives reason to believe he had bad intentions. but if he was in a riot environment self defence is a good enough reason. its not black or white its a grey area.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Watch the video. It proves self defence. He pointed his gun at no one. The law allows him to carry. Of course you dont care about the facts.

"A completely different state" that is minutes away from his house. Border towns exist you know. He lives in a border town.

You really are brainwashed and you prove it with your use of the talking points on Twitter. It's very sad you think you're right. You're not. You're 100% wrong and deluded but you are brainwashed so I dont blame you.

You will be proven wrong tomorrow and I will be proven right. What will be your excuse then? White supremacy?I hope that's not your excuse tomorrow because none of them are/were black.
Yeah he lives on the border of Illinois which is very near Kenosha. Its like someone travelling from Thunderbay to Manitoba, 17km difference. These libcucks make it seem he travelled from New York to Kenosha loool. Did you see how the prosecutor felt so embarassed when Judge told him his firearm is perfectly legal to carry

Two key pieces of video evidence were rendered inadmissible by the judge. One video shows the defendant violently assaulting a teenage girl the other was a self recorded video confession/manifesto of how he wanted to shoot and kill looters that were coming out of a CVS, it was posted on his social media accounts a few days before he actually does it.

The most meaningful thing here is the history/record of the victims and not the defendant being brought to light, which is usually reserved for nonwhites.

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah he lives on the border of Illinois which is very near Kenosha. Its like someone travelling from Thunderbay to Manitoba, 17km difference. These libcucks make it seem he travelled from New York to Kenosha loool. Did you see how the prosecutor felt so embarassed when Judge told him his firearm is perfectly legal to carry
20 miles is double the length of 17 km lol.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Leftist source:

it’s a free country? Really? That’s your excuse for him going out of his way to join a riot with the intent of shooting to kill?

People don’t go to riots with a gun just so they can be peaceful. Use your brain man.

You can cry all you want when your precious cadaan son is rotting in jail. My views are fringe? And what views are you talking about? That I think Kyle deserves to go to prison?

If it was really like how you’re making it out to be. There wouldn’t be a court case, there wouldn’t be controversy and this n*gga wouldn’t be crying on TV like a b*tch 😂

95D455A2-C009-4F50-92E8-49C551CFD8B5.jpeg

Wallahi I can’t wait for the verdict, seeing your tears will be fun.

Trending

Latest posts