Kyle Rittenhouse roast LeBron

This is not good. The right-wing media are using this kid for their agenda. It will embolden other cadaan kids with carrying guns to protests and justifying shootings with self-defense.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is not good. The right-wing media are using this kid for their agenda. It will embolden other cadaan kids with carrying guns to protests and justifying shootings with self-defense.
Its the opposite, left wing media demonized him so much he became a hero. Now hes living his best life and gonna make millions out of this :rejoice:

Heres the full video :chrisfreshhah:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
LeBron didn't even bother to watch the footage of the incident. He doesn't give a damn. He should shut up and dribble. He never condemns China for enslaving and locking up over a million Uighurs or their crackdown on Hong Kong. He's CCP loving trash.

I don't know why black people are mad at him, it's not like he killed a black person, rather killed a child rapist, and forgot about their other one, both white guys. But why are they giving him interviews, this nigga ain't a hero he flew states just to flash his gun

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
LeBidaar James has no morals. He has a deal with Nike when that company relies on Uighur slaves to make his products. He profits off slave labour. Nike has lobbied to water down a bill that would have banned all imports from the province where Uighur live. He says nothing. He even tells other to stop the China criticism. He should look at his damn self before criticizing innocent people like Rittenhouse. The media doesn't talk about it because Nike is their sponsor.

I also find it very odd that there has been no condemnation of China regarding what they are doing to the Uighurs by you guys. They're too dark to support I suppose. Keep licking Ayrab Palestinian ass while 1 million Uighurs are in concentration camps. Keep licking his Nike shoes fanboys.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I don't know why black people are mad at him, it's not like he killed a black person, rather killed a child rapist, and forgot about their other one, both white guys. But why are they giving him interviews, this nigga ain't a hero he flew states just to flash his gun

Corporate media brainwashed you as well.

LeBidaar James has no morals. He has a deal with Nike when that company relies on Uighur slaves to make his products. He profits off slave labour. Nike has lobbied to water down a bill that would have banned all imports from the province where Uighur live. He says nothing. He even tells other to stop the China criticism. He should look at his damn self before criticizing innocent people like Rittenhouse. The media doesn't talk about it because Nike is their sponsor.

I also find it very odd that there has been no condemnation of China regarding what they are doing to the Uighurs by you guys. They're too dark to support I suppose. Keep licking Ayrab Palestinian ass while 1 million Uighurs are in concentration camps. Keep licking his Nike shoes fanboys.
Lebron doesn't benefit from slave labor :lebronwtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:hemad: :hemad:

Screenshot_20211124-195932_Twitter.jpg

Who cares about morals when you’re worth nearly a billion. All of you would be quick to drop any self respect and dignity you have for the money he makes.

Trending

Latest posts