Kuwaiti chefs who are cooking for Somali orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A group of Kuwaiti chefs visited Hargeisa. they are cooking Iftar for 600 orphans in Kuwait charity compound in hargeisa city.

Mashallah, i welcome our Arab/Kuwaiti brothers to Somaliland, beautiful people.
We need to leave the African Union and get closer to the Arabs. No arab state has killed Somalis like south Africa.
We are in the AU and AL, we shouldn't leave any but use our unique identity and position to be a bridge between both unions.

Bohol

VIP
It is a shame Somalis can't even feed their own and now Arab single mothers are feeding our children. We became the no.1 beggars of the world.

Eritrea should be a full member of the Arab League. Afwerki even wanted to become an official member but He was pressured to not join by his cabinet members because they thought it would Arabize Eritrea even though more than half of us speak Arabic.

Eritrea should be a full member of the Arab League. Afwerki even wanted to become an official member but He was pressured to not join by his cabinet members because they thought it would Arabize Eritrea even though more than half of us speak Arabic.

Hello are you Eritrean? And can you tell me who are majority Muslims or Christians.

And do Muslims have government seats?

Hello are you Eritrean? And can you tell me who are majority Muslims or Christians.

And do Muslims have government seats?
Yup. The Muslims are the majority (not a huge one tho). However, the official government numbers show the Christians are the majority but that's only for propaganda reasons by the Christian government. Every tribe has respresentitves in the National Assembly except the Rashaida and the Afars. But it's all pointless cuz the Tigrinyas dominate it and control the country and the they give the representatives of the other tribes money so they keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.