Kush horse trainers in ancient Assyria

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
I was reading a couple papers that theorized that the Arabian horse is from the Sahel region

Thalassocracy

A couple more to big to upload

Attachments

• Horsesofkush.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • Arabian_horse.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 18

Thalassocracy

The other two are

A HISTORY OF THE ARABIAN HORSE AND ITS INFLUENCE ON MODERN BREEDS
F. KNORB (serch on libgen)

Insight on the Ancient Arabian Horse from North Arabian Petroglyphs
Sandra L. Olsen (Google search would probably be sufficient)

the latter one , the women gives a pretty forthcoming explanation of how it possible can have North African orgins

the F. Knorb paper makes snide remarks about the prophet SAW I don’t like but he does mention how horses similar to the Arabian were present in the Egyptian new kingdom

Thalassocracy

My opinion is that the African desert was a good breeding ground for selective breeding both by nature ie harsh climate that demands light limber, alertness hot bloodedness etc and nutrure the constant martial state decentralized raiding warfare of nomadic tribes that breed and refined it for war much faster

Thalassocracy

Also the writer Leon Blair dismiss Arabs capacity to “selectively breed” which I disagree with based on the fact that they refined the Arabian horses and cultivated the date palm to what it is today

selective breeding is one of the specialty of Arabs , and their resource constraints probably helps for them to be more exacting

Trending

Latest posts