Kulmiye selects another war criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahah they just ruined their rep for good. Was there even fair selection in their party? He
will have a rude awakening if he thinks the real elections are bribing few people to vote
for you and excluding competition.

He will not get a single vote from the West Burco community. The same will apply for the South Hargeisa community, now
they know what a joke Kulmiye is.

:draketf:

@AgentalMensAgreement Nah as soon as I smell any support for the failed Kulmiye party I run a mile. I don't want my
future kids poisoned. Personally I want to ban Sacad Yoonis from marrying HJ chicks it will ruin our DNA.
quite the opposite actually, that habar xabuushed flavour is something else, say what you want about habar jeclo chicks but they bring something new to the table that other isaaq chicks cant offer.

kulmiye is the best thing for the country so chill out, cirro will tear the place apart by making it a habar yonis dominion.

@AgentalMensAgreement Were you offered one and succumbed to it, explains why you try to defend Kulmiye. We have been
banging them for centuries, it does not interest us anymore we got bored of it. Most SY I have seen nowadays in qurbaha marry
other West Burco communities.It is dying out for good.

@AgentalMensAgreement Were you offered one and succumbed to it, explains why you try to defend Kulmiye. We have been
banging them for centuries, it does not interest us anymore we got bored of it. Most SY I have seen nowadays in qurbaha marry
other West Burco communities.It is dying out for good.
cos im saving up for my first crib in hargeisa, i dont want any wars to happen, i want the 25 years of peace to remain instead of incompetible men coming in and destroying my plans for a summer house in one of those nice neighbourhoods in hargeisa.

like i said before im isahaaq carre so i habar jeclo are aliens to us, you sacad yonis might of just ruined the habar yonis name for us isahaaq carre. our turn is over before it even started because of you sacad yonis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts