Kulmiye campaign team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kulmiye_Party_campaign_teams4.jpg

In other news a lot of Wadani members has quite the party and joined Kulmiye :siilaanyosmile:\

Ciidagale community leaders pledge their alliance to Kulmiye.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Didn't Riyaale win the election in 2003 by 100 votes? Imagine if something similar happens this time :kanyehmm:

I have a feeling the margin will be close. First time two heavyweight parties go at it in an undisputed fair election. If waddani produced someone better than cirro they probably would win:francis:

Kulmiiye 2018:salute:
I actually want it to be a close election. I live for the hype:damedamn:

Nah sxb I forecast a pyrrhic victory for Kulmiye. :lolbron:

Didn't Riyaale win the election in 2003 by 100 votes? Imagine if something similar happens this time :kanyehmm:

Rather 80 votes. Everyone knew elections were compromised but Silaanyo accept the results.

There was a lot of irregularities in 2003 elections. 2017 is setting a precedent with using biometric registration system. 0% chance of vote stuffing.

Rather 80 votes. Everyone knew elections were fraud but Silaanyo stepped down.

There was a lot of irregularities in 2003 elections. 2017 is setting a precedent with using biometric registration system. 0% chance of vote stuffing.
This why Silaanyo is a national hero. He stepped down so the country would stay united. It paid off for him in 2010.

Hopefully the losing party will be able to do the same this election.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Kulmiiye 2018:salute:
I actually want it to be a close election. I live for the hype:damedamn:

Kulmiye is in for a big disappointment sxb. Orange revolution is upon us :salute: Soltelco yesterday tried to sell a school in New Hargeisa, they're doing the same to Maxamud Axmed Cali, already sold half of Sheikh Bashir. Cemetaries in Berbera, Police barracks in Burco. Exactly how Udub was defeated in the last election :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending