Ksi vs Joe Weller

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP

Watching these old videos is hilarious. He's so cocky and he got owned by a fucking gamer.
LOOOOL.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The funny thing is his “fans” are still defending him:russ:
Its cause hes white wallahi. KSI toyed with that white boy it wasn't even fair. Did you hear the commentary whenever weller finally got a punch at KSI. i swear dude was getting all exciting

:pachah1:I already knew the outcome once I seen their sparring videos. Big muscles dont help you in a fight. Ksi was talking mad shit and he backed it up

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Yo ksi was training in snapchat he was the first black man to evolve with breasts then to normal.

That ksi guy didn’t even put up his guard once, complete violation that’s literally saying the white guy was no threat.

That ksi guy didn’t even put up his guard once, complete violation that’s literally saying the white guy was no threat.

Wallahi after the first 30 seconds I thought it was over for KSI. I thought that weller guy would play defensive while KSI burned energy with shitty strikes and unnecessary movement. I thought weller meant to be on some mayweather shit, but he didn't even fight back :gucciwhat:

Olajide William Olatunj

He lost when he looked at KSI's government name . Sounds like an army of Yoruba warriors charging at European slave traders .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts