Kraut & Tea vs Naked Ape on IQ differences between races. Race Realism debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
We do? What's the east African average IQ?

Furthermore, "white genocide" will not occur as a result of mixing. They will simply be replaced because of low birth rates. Meaning a bunch of Africans and Arabs will run Europe. :russ:

North Sudan (Kush/Nubia) had a major ancient civilization, Eritrea/Ethiopia did as well. Writing system etc. No way they are as dumb as West-Central Africans. Also, Horners don't act like chimps when they live in the West like African Americans and Afro-Caribbeans do. I don't think the IQ level is the same.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
North Sudan (Kush/Nubia) had a major ancient civilization, Eritrea/Ethiopia did as well. Writing system etc. No way they are as dumb as West-Central Africans. Also, Horners don't act like chimps when they live in the West like African Americans and Afro-Caribbeans do. I don't think the IQ level is the same.

Native Americans had a writing system and impressive civilizations as well. What makes you think we are smarter than them?

Apollo

VIP
Native Americans had a writing system and impressive civilizations as well. What makes you think we are smarter than them?

They are highly inbred. Descending from a tiny group that crossed the Bering Strait without any genetic input from the outside world for 13,000 years.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They are highly inbred. Descending from a tiny group that crossed the Bering Strait without any genetic input from the outside world for 13,000 years.

So are Japanese people. Descending from a small splint off group doesn't necessarily lead to intellectual deficiencies.

How are mestizos currently doing? Clearly being a mixed population didn't help them much.

Apollo

VIP
So are Japanese people. Descending from a small splint off group doesn't necessarily lead to intellectual deficiencies.

How are mestizos currently doing? Clearly being a mixed population didn't help them much.

The Japanese aren't as 'inbred' genetically as Native Americans.

Believe it or not, but the Japanese are ''mixed race'' between two different Asian groups. The highly Mongoloid group from South Korea and the pseudo-Caucasoid/pre-Mongoloid group called the Ainu or Jomon. This mixture happened only a few thousand years ago (2-3 thousand - nowhere near the extreme 13,000 year inbreeding of Native Americans).

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The Japanese aren't as 'inbred' genetically as Native Americans.

Believe it or not, but the Japanese are ''mixed race'' between two different Asian groups. The highly Mongoloid group from South Korea and the pseudo-Caucasoid/pre-Mongoloid group called the Ainu or Jomon. This mixture happened only a few thousand years ago (2-3 thousand - nowhere near the extreme 13,000 year inbreeding of Native Americans).

Inbred or not, they did have civilizational development that was on par with anything found in east Africa.

Apollo

VIP
Inbred or not, they did have civilizational development that was on par with anything found in east Africa.

Their landmass was so big (Americas are massive), bound to happen by sheer chance.

Overall, they aren't particularly smart.

Apollo

VIP
Africa is bigger :icon lol:

We are comparing them to Horners, hypothetically. The Horner area is small, from Northeast Sudan to Somalia.

Not talking about West Africans, Pygmies, Bantus..

And Berbers and Ancient Egyptians had impressive civilizations.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
We are comparing them to Horners, hypothetically. The Horner area is small, from Northeast Sudan to Somalia.

Not talking about West Africans, Pygmies, Bantus..

And Berbers and Ancient Egyptians had impressive civilizations.

One could argue the Horn benefited from contact with foreign civilizations. In contrast Native Americans did what they did all by themselves.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Only in a small part of Mexico and a small part of the Andes. Rest was primitive.

Right. Higher population density in those areas back then, which is a requirement for civilization. My point is what makes them less intelligent than us? :cosbyhmm:

TooMacaan

VIP
This man is the best at exposing the Alt-Right. His name is Reich-Wing Watch.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vote3rdParty

He even exposed the libertarian right in America. He makes documentaries that are professional even though he has only 16K subs,
Do you agree with his content? I thought you were a conspiracy theorist type of guy. &Why does he only focus on exposing the alt right? why not expose all liars? He seems like neo-liberal fanboy tbh (although I could be wrong, I've only skimmed a couple of his vids).
:damn::mjlol::deadmanny:Looool, how can someone lack self-awareness to that extent? So cringy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.