Kraut & Tea vs Naked Ape on IQ differences between races. Race Realism debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Already caught up on this shitshow. The naked ape guy is clearly not that well versed on this subject, and it shows during this debate. ''You're poisoning the well'' seems to be his only real argument lol.

I think it's pretty obvious that different people groups around the world differ in intellectual potential. But the difference is not as extreme as alt right types like Naked Ape or Millenial woes would have you believe. This is because IQ is not ''genetic'', it's both heritable and influenced by environment. I believe the current heritability estimate is about 50-80%. What cannot be stressed enough though is that this heritability estimate is about IQ differences between individuals of the same racial group, and not about cross group differences in IQ. This quote by evolutionary biologist Richard Lewontin illustrates this point well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People like Naked Ape assume that the difference in IQ between groups is almost entirely genetic, and people like Kraut assume that any IQ gap is mostly due to difference in environment. As with most things in life the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, or at least in my opinion. Only one way to find out for sure though, find the genes. :icon lol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Already caught up on this shitshow. The naked ape guy is clearly not that well versed on this subject, and it shows during this debate. ''You're poisoning the well'' seems to be his only real argument lol.

I think it's pretty obvious that different people groups around the world differ in intellectual potential. But the difference is not as extreme as alt right types like Naked Ape or Millenial woes would have you believe. This is because IQ is not ''genetic'', it's both heritable and influenced by environment. I believe the current heritability estimate is about 50-80%. What cannot be stressed enough though is that this heritability estimate is about IQ differences between individuals of the same racial group, and not about cross group differences in IQ. This quote by evolutionary biologist Richard Lewontin illustrates this point well:

People like Naked Ape assume that the difference in IQ between groups is almost entirely genetic, and people like Kraut assume that any IQ gap is mostly due to difference in environment. As with most things in life the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, or at least in my opinion. Only one way to find out for sure though, find the genes. :icon lol:
I was actually surprised at the extent to which their arguments were so intellectually mediocre especially naked ape, these alt right types love to portray themselves as intellectuals of the skeptic community but their arguments are so laughably mediocre and easy to pick apart by just by being moderately versed in the subject that it just makes you wonder how much they actually know vs how much they think they know, and you're right i didn't hear anything about a balance of both genetic and environmental factors, they literally arguing like its a binary choice.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I was actually surprised at the extent to which their arguments were so intellectually mediocre especially naked ape, these alt right types love to protray themselves as intellectuals of the skeptic community but their arguments are so laughably mediocre and easy to pick apart by just by being moderately versed in the subject that it just makes you wonder how much they actually know vs how much they think they know, and you're right i didn't hear anything about a balance of both genetic and environmental factors, they literally arguing like its a binary choice.

The false binary choice is born out of ideological bias. Racial egalitarians stress the environmental side, while at the same time alt right types push the genetic argument. I'm honestly suprised at the amount of times i've seen right wingers confuse in-group heritability with cross group IQ differences. Maybe they should stop talking about sensitive subjects of which they know little about. And yeah, you're correct. They are not smart, only ideologically driven.

TooMacaan

VIP
Haven't watched these guys in a while..
Naked ape kinda annoys me sometimes tbh, and Kraut is aight..but last I listened to him-- it seemed like the german PC brainwashing was starting to kick in. What's the update with them?

Also, Why is NA getting so heated over this discussion?:mjlol:The only way he can feel good about himself is if he clings on to group IQ superiority..??

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Haven't watched these guys in a while..
Naked ape kinda annoys me sometimes tbh, and Kraut is aight..but last I listened to him-- it seemed like the german PC brainwashing was starting to kick in. What's the update with them?

Also, Why is NA getting so heated over this discussion?:mjlol:The only way he can feel good about himself is if he clings on to group IQ superiority..??

Don't know about Naked Ape, but Kraut basically declared jihad on the alt right couple months ago and started producing several videos attempting to debunk them. This crusade came to an end though after he was apparently ''exposed'' for running an alt right doxxing group. This became a big scandal and he ended up apologizing. He even deleted all his videos and quit Youtube. Nacas waaye, since he only made the alt right look stronger by running away with his tail behind his legs.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Don't know about Naked Ape, but Kraut basically declared jihad on the alt right couple months ago and started producing several videos attempting to debunk them. This crusade came to an end though after he was apparently ''exposed'' for running an alt right doxxing group. This became a big scandal and he ended up apologizing. He even deleted all his videos and quit Youtube. Nacas waaye, since he only made the alt right look stronger by running away with his tail behind his legs.
The only well researched yt channels out there who are capable enough to push back against the alt right that i've observed are Shaun, ContraPoints and hbomberguy, they make great videos. Shaun tears stefan molyneux apart and hbomberguy destroys sargon, its very interesting to see, they're literally the only ones from the left fighting against the alt right

TooMacaan

VIP
Running an alt right doxxing group? As in he'd out people who're alt-right...or he was heading an alt-right group that outed sjws?
&Damn, he's still off youtube then? Did the debate with Naked ape occur prior to the scandal?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Running an alt right doxxing group? As in he'd out people who're alt-right...or he was heading an alt-right group that outed sjws?
&Damn, he's still off youtube then? is the video from OP prior to the scandal?
Basically doxxed alt right members on discord, got caught, took all his videos down and made the people hes fighting against look 100x better.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The only well researched yt channels out there who are capable enough to push back against the alt right that i've observed are Shaun, ContraPoints and hbomberguy, they make great videos. Shaun tears stefan molyneux apart and hbomberguy destroys sargon, its very interesting to see, they're literally the only ones from the left fighting against the alt right

Shaun is my favourite out of those three. I may not always agree with him, but man, his take downs are always so methodological and entertaining. :obama:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Shaun is my favourite out of those three. I may not always agree with him, but man, his take downs are always so methodological and entertaining. :obama:
He only has 50k subs while crazy nutjobs like Alex jones who call hijabs "Hajibs" has well over a million. :faysalwtf:

This platform is fucked

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
&Damn, he's still off youtube then? Did the debate with Naked ape occur prior to the scandal?
This man is the best at exposing the Alt-Right. His name is Reich-Wing Watch.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vote3rdParty

He even exposed the libertarian right in America. He makes documentaries that are professional even though he has only 16K subs,

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Naked Ape believes in race realism? Is he Alt-right now? LOL. I have seen his videos awhile back and I couldn't take his voice.

Apollo

VIP
I can't stand classical liberal skeptics.

But I can't stand the White Alt-Right either, as I am pro-white genocide.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I can't stand classical liberal skeptics.

But I can't stand the White Alt-Right either, as I am pro-white genocide.

Lol, really? After they are gone the Asians will take over. And trust me, they won't be suffering from any "Asian guilt". They are a ruthless people. :mugshotman:

Apollo

VIP
Lol, really? After they are gone the Asians will take over. And trust me, they won't be suffering from any "Asian guilt". They are a ruthless people. :mugshotman:

Asians are robots. They have no creativity at all. I don't see them ruling the world.

Europe will be ruled by racially mixed people and they won't be dumb like Latinos as Mid-easterners and East Africans have higher IQ than Native Americans and West Africans.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Asians are robots. They have no creativity at all. I don't see them ruling the world.

They are already planting the seeds for economically ruling the world.

The West will be ruled by racially mixed people and they won't be dumb like Latinos as Mid-easterners and East Africans have higher IQ than Native Americans and West Africans.

We do? What's the east African average IQ?

Furthermore, "white genocide" will not occur as a result of mixing. They will simply be replaced because of low birth rates. Meaning a bunch of Africans and Arabs will run Europe. :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts