Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BigBang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Kpop sucks

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
I don’t listen to Kpop a ton, but I do like krnb. Most of the artists I listen to are from AOMG, the label owned by Jay Park. I listen to LOCO, Hoody, Jay Park, Zion T, and OVAN. The only Kpop group I really like is Mamamoo. Which artists do you like and would recommend? Do you watch k-dramas too? Which ones would you recommend?

I don't know to be honest, I'll let be people be in their choices of music. Some people dislike hip hop/rap because its all about glorifying drugs and violence, some people dislike rock/heavy metal music because its a bunch of weird ass repressed white-boys screaming satanic shit down a mic.

However, if you're grown person over the age of 21 who finds lesbian looking low-t Asian men singing in Korean or whatever Oriental language it is, to be ''fun/interesting'' then you got issues with yourself.

r u a 13-yr old girl?

Nope, I don’t have to be one to enjoy Korean music.

I don't know to be honest, I'll let be people be in their choices of music. Some people dislike Hip hop because its all about glorifying drugs and violence, some people dislike rock/metal because its a bunch of weird ass white-boys screaming satanic shit down a mic.

However, if you're grown person over the age of 21 who finds lesbian looking low-t Asian men singing in Korean or whatever Oriental language it is, to be ''fun/interesting'' then you got issues with yourself.

My taste changes every year, so we’ll have to see. Last year was jpop, this year is kpop, and next year will probably be Bollywood.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Whats up with their bands having like 20 singers on the stage at any given time.

Trending